Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay CS salaries

How much do you think your average ebay CS agent (in the US) makes? What about their managers?

selling limits

I don't know what I'm suppose to do to get my seeling limits increased. Have 100% feedback and a 100% shipping rate. And as far as I know you can't go over 100%

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long until I have to refund the buyer?

So I know policy changed and sellers have 2 business days to refund the buyer once tracking shows the item arrived. Does that count weekends? I ask because I have a return that was scanned in as delivered on Friday 8/3 (I'm not seeing it as I think t...

new store layout just horrible

I have seen a 75% drop in store views I could select ending soonest but as usual broken, has no effect, always showing best match I reverted to the old layout much better! As well cant subscribe to newsletter anymore, have about 50 subscribers

100 free listings - no notification?

I received a promo for 100 free auction or fixed price listings but it strangely just appeared under my selling section good from August 6th to August 9. Ebay would always send out a notification message before and in this case I didn't receive one. ...

Resolved! Good until canceled insertion fees.

This question is only for people who have good until canceled sites. On my site, which is a basic site. I carry only the basic amount of 250 items. Which comes with 250 free insertion fees. In the month of July,2018 I was charged almost $70.00 in ins...

VeRO removal from CBS on ebay catalog item but item is owned by NVIDIA?

I got a copyright violation for trying to sell an nvidia shield console. This item is in the ebay catalog and there are hundreds of the item listed on ebay. It says CBS Broadcasting Corporation, Inc., notified eBay that this listing violates intellec...

Please help, I think I'm being scammed! 😱😰

I received 3 offers for the Iphone I just listed for $320. One offer has a message with the phone# asking me to text him if I accepted the offer and the other two looks suspicious - The location of both buyers were in Canada.So I accepted the offer w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Scammer keeps trying to scam me!

Everyday for the past three days at 5am, this person have been actively trying to scam me. It's only been on one specific listing! A laptop! When I woke up the first morning I was excited to see that I recieve an offer but I was confused on the offer...

selling to south korea

I sold a item to a buyer in south korea. I made a exception , as I do not sell overseas. The item had no tracking due to the cost, but did have customs number, date and time. The package is now 3 months lost and I refunded the buyer . What happens if...

UpDates Boards - Don't turn them off

Hi all - 1st thank you eBay staff for answering folks questions. please- it would be nice NOT to turn off boards about updates after a few days of comments. We go to the Update Board to see information/learn /comment/ and they are turned off. We then...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors