Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is it normal even for a new seller to have no sales whatsoever? 3 months!

I have had listings live on eBay for three consecutive months now, and have had only one sale. I recently followed a number of suggestions I received here on the forum to get more views and sales, and am working on them. However, with the listing adj...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 100 replies
  • 1 helpful

Reserve Auction with Only One Bidder-Does the seller see high bid?

If an auction has a reserve price on it, and there is only one bidder who bids their highest amount, and the auction ends without the reserve being met, or another bidder raisng the bid price, does the seller get the opportunity to see the bidder's h...

Offers over Buy it Now price then asking for a text to pay

Hi - This week I've had numerous offers over the amount of my Buy it Now price on 2 auctions. Once the offer is accepted I receive a message asking me to text them to set up payment. The message also asks me to state the name of the item. I've respon...

Sales

The best Sellers offer sameday shipping after payment is received. Everything I list is preboxed just waiting for a shipping label.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm one of the victims of EBAY scams. Please ask some advice about it

I was a figure the member stole a set of Graham Swordifsh no 3517. ebay item 263924402270. He bought and said he was fake and returned the package in that package is IPHONE!I have all the evidence and EBAY.UK makes a decision for his benefit.So I los...

20180925_110056.jpg 20180925_110107.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't select today's date when I'm creating the label?

When I try to create new shipping labels, ebay is not presenting me with an option to select today (Sunday, November 4th) as the shipping date. There are posts offices near me that are open on Sunday. The soonest option I am seeing is tomorrow, Novem...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling in lots vs single items based on clothing brands/sizes? Any difference in selling rates?

I've noticed some clothing sellers focus almost exclusively on lots and others rarely do them. I've debated lotting up items by size and brand instead of listing individually. I tried a few (5-6) golf shirt lots with mixed results (1 sale in 2 months...

0FB Buyer requests cancellation right after paying, starts new account

So, a zero feedback buyer purchased an item from me and paid right away. 3 minutes later they sent a Cancellation request. They have an odd address, no name as the receiver, just "The eevee crew Assassins". I sent them a message and asked why they bo...

Brahmin Purse Is it Authentic?

l am very sure this is genuine Brahmin as it is made very high quality and real leather. But l cannot find another one the same as this or one with brass and leather logo?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback. Photos, NOT prints.

I received my first negative feedback tonight. It still hurts a lot. The customer'd bought a few photos and claimed that four of them were prints. Could someone view the items and examine the scans please? Is there any use to beg for revising feedbac...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using the size selector to list different items.

I've notice quite a few sellers are using the size or color choices to list entirely different items. Usually the price for the nominal item is very low. Many times that item isn't even available when selecting size or color. Isn't this just a way to...

eBay app for iPad is a small sellers nightmare

Of literally thousands of apps I’ve used over my lifetime this ebay app for ipad is by far the worst I’ve ever experienced.It’s as though the developers totally ignored what small sellers need and want and decided to shove their product down customer...

$10 Final Value Fee Cap

So I received a promotional offer on May 9 from eBay to list up to 5 items and pay only a $10 final value fee when they each sell. I activated the offer that day and listed 5 items on May 13, the last day that the offer was open. After I listed the i...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancelling GTC to run them as 30 day listings? Any folks tried this as an experiment/test?

I found another thread asking about this but it was from 2017 when sales in my particular categories didn't warrant this exercise. It also didn't have the information I'm looking for. Hypotheses/Ideas: 1. Since 2014 my "watchers" to "items sold" rati...

2 bids out of 499 $0.25 auctions

It has been a loooong time since I bothered with having auctions. I'm trying to drastically decrease my number of listings and eventually drop my eBay Store. I changed 499 of my $0.99 to $3.99 listings to $0.25 auctions. Over 4 1/2 days in and I only...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors