Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Incorrect information listed in item description on mobile devices impacting conversion rate?

When a buyer clicks on a item listing in my store and views the item description on the 'front page' they are being provided incorrect information. I am a seller of vinyl LP records where the condition of the vinyl determines both the value and and a...

Screenshot_20190124-120545_eBay 2.jpg Screenshot_20190124-120555_eBay 3.jpg

Spoof via eBay Message

Received an email that was originated as an eBay message from a buyer asking a question about an item of mine. Buyer ID is fedeman52 with 0 feedback and 1/25/19 as join date. Here is the message with the link deleted so no one accidentally clicks it....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item numbers on the shipping labels.

Well howdy everyone! So, it seems to me we are now on the second "new" shipping page...the first new page was 8-9 months ago, and I liked it well enough except to use FedEx one had to switch back to the classic...and I just stayed on classic since th...

New Shipping Rates are different on my personal account vs. my store

Sold an item on my personal account and on my business account this morning. While printing labels, I thought I would write down new rates, so I could make changes on my listings, if necessary. Much to my surprise the shipping rates are different. Th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exceptions to the 30 day free return policy

The push has been on for 30 day free returns. BUT on the eBay page regarding returns it says: In most Collectibles & Art categories, you need to offer 14-day free returns Note that it says "most" not all. So where do I find the list of those categori...

Need advice quickly

I have this buyer who gave me a sob story when she bought her item about her being disabled etc. She bought a tube of lipstick from me. She receives it and immediately emails me that it broke over halfway down when she tried to use it. The only way t...

New USPS rates

If something sells today and you don't print the shipping label until Monday will you have to pay the new rate? The buyer has paid postage based on the old rates.

Need help from fossil expert...what is it?

This item was from my in-law's estate...I searched ebay and the internet and found similar fossils but don't want to list until I know for sure what they are. They appear to be part of a Siliquaria Gastropod? Any help would be appreciated!

IMG_1669.jpg

Someone has made an offer on my item but they live in Italy

hi there I have a jacket on ebay for sale. I have had an offer from someone who lives in italy. I have international shipping on but if i am to accept their offer will I have to pay full postage to italy or will it be on the global shipping programme...

Does Ebay limit the number of self-hosted photos on Chrome?

I've noticed this just in the last few months. I have this car listed with over 200 self-hosted pictures: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Volkswagen-Jetta-Hybrid-SEL-Premium-with-FREE-DELIVERY/153353003352?hash=item23b48d2158:g:HSMAAOSwZKJcESBy:rk:1:pf...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese seller cheated me and got away with it.

I won an auction style listing from a Japanese seller. I won the item very cheap. After the auction the seller messaged me asking me "are you sure you want it?" and "shipping from Japan takes a long time", trying to talk me out of going through with ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I report a seller for grossly misrepresenting the product they were selling?

I ran across a seller in Tucson, AZ who falsely listed a 1998 Way 2 Fast Treasure Hunt as a "SUPER" Treasure Hunt and some clueless person paid $33 for it-the average sell price is around $8.00! The buyer was "ripped off" by this fraudulent, dishones...

Sales drop over last two months

Good Afternoon We have over the Lst two Months exprienced a LArge sales drop which is continuing and getting worse every day. Our Listing impressions are done 10% on both minths so essentially down 20% overall in two months. We have had numerous buye...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors