Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Canceling an order

Hi All,We have sold a custom stencil and the buyer has told us the text they want but failed to let us know which font they require from the options available. I sent them a message asking if they could provide the details so I could produce a proof ...

Attention: Seller Account Hacking Scam that eBay Claims they Cannot Resolve

I recently had a situation come up with an item I sold, and want to make others aware to hopefully save someone else from this situation. A few months ago eBay called to inform me that my account had been compromised and that they were suspending it....

Sales tactics that are working

Sales tactics that are working. Selling in Lots of 2 or 5 etc. This has been working really well over the past 6 months since I did that with a ~couple hundred listings. Promoted listings at 1%. I noticed that eBay creates a duplicate listing that is...

User avatar by Guide
  • 26 replies
  • 7 helpful

Paypal paybacks to buyers

So I get up one morning and upon checking things out see that paypal has informed me that they are refunding a payment. I immediately contact the buyer to source the problem. No reply. I contact paypal and find that if I can provide proof that my ite...

top rate seller downgrade

Kinda tough when selling sterling silver to give a 30 day return policy.Individuals can wear a soft metal scratch and damage and then send back after 30 days.Was a top seller plus. Not feasible...

sale issue

i am a good seller no selling a long time ago give me suggestion for improve the selling limits

Resolved! Cigarette smoke and or other odors

I recently decided to change my listings to No Returns. (I know that's no 100% possible) Anyway, I recently had items given to me by family members that I know smoke and have pets. Would adding a disclaimer in my listings protect me as far a "items n...

Does seller have to pay for return shipping when nothing wrong other than buyer remorse?

I am a small time / occasional seller. I have "no returns" on all items I sell. I recently sold an item that was clearly shown in listing photos as being a new open box item. Buyer wanted a refund because they said item was not new and had been taken...

Here's a new one-same item-duplicate listing-same item number!

Here's a new one! Saw a Seller with two identical items listed. Sent him a message that he had double listed the same item. He responded that there were, in fact, two listings for the same item........both had the same item number. Technically it see...

Thought you guys would enjoy this...

I just had a buyer open an INR case for an item that was clearly marked delivered. They requested that I send them a new item on my dime OR issue a full refund. Thank you buyer, for opening the one open-and-shut case for sellers on eBay by assuming w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 51 replies
  • 6 helpful

Some kind of scams on eBay currently

Hello fellow eBayers So far I had receive like 5 offers from 5 different eBay buyers who usually do not have any feedback and request me to contact them through phone and ask to be paid over PayPal without going through eBay transaction. Please be aw...

Should I include serial number when listing a used GPU on Ebay?

I've never sold sensitive electronics on Ebay before, but read a lot of horror stories on reddit. I would like to give as much information to the buyer as possible, to avoid any misunderstanding and possible refund claims. I have a few 10 series GPUs...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors