Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Confused on combined shipping... Can I still do it?

I have a buyer who paid for one item and I already printed and paid for the shipping label for that one item. However, they are wondering if I am able to combine shipping as they are interested in another item or two. Is it possible still to be able ...

Is it safe to cancel a transaction at the buyer's request?

I have been trying to sell an item and keep getting winning buyers who then won't pay. My most recent auction ended with a winner who I'd communicated with a few times, but a few hours later I got a message saying they'd bid by mistake and wanted to ...

my canadian buyer couldnot bought with gsp

HelloI am a subscriber to the Global Shipping Program where a buyer calls me who wants to buy my product, but he cannot buy as he gets this:The seller has not specified a shipping method to Canada. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and...

Praise or criticism?

I sell a lot of food products. When product expires or gets close to expiring, of course i'll eat what i can, but rather than throw the rest away, i gather them up and take them to a area where the homeless are and give it to them. They always seem v...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 63 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Ending a listing

Hello eBay community,I'm going start selling in eBay.Before starting selling I want to have a clear idea about the procedure of ending a listing.Is it okay to end a listing at anytime?Will it affect my account?Second thing is, when my number of avail...

More sales bring more problems....

From a sales standpoint - April sales would have been a five year high. But then two orders were cancelled - fortunately before I had a chance to ship them. And so far I have had two return requests. I usually don't have two return requests in an two...

Price gouging

Does anybody else find it interesting that from September last year to mid March this year Ebay was offering 100 adverts with no more than £1 charges, they offered this every two - three weeks WITHOUT FAIL until Coronavirus hit, then they realised ho...

Non Paying Buyers. Buyers Canceling after Buying. False Returns

Someone needs to tell buyers that it is not free to sell on eBay. If A item sells I spend time and money boxing the item. eBay takes there 10 % on final value fee immediately after a sale. My time and money is wasted when a buyer does not pay or canc...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 8 helpful

Fees for April & May

Hey THANKS A LOT ebay! The Very Least you could have done for your customers in this time of need is to cut fees in half for April & May! Your concern for your customers and county is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! NOT!!!!!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments new fees coming soon

Was reading that the standard fees for managed payment sellers will be increasing UP to 11.25% + a 30 cent processing fee for each item.1. will this big fee also include the shipping?2. I see no difference between Paypal's 30 cent fee and this one ex...

Anyone know why my eBay store name doesn't match my eBay URL link?

For some reason my eBay store name doesn't match my eBay store URL? My store name is "TheGoodieTrunk" but when I search for it, nothing comes up. I changed names a couple of times and it still registers as "GoodieStopShop" Where is the setting to cha...

When will phone support on eBay return??

Really need phone support thumbed through pages of help without finding an answer to my problem.Had to refund a buyer for a return by using PayPal as the eBay link had continuous error message, Now, I may be charged by eBite because I can not close t...

Buyer bought solely so the could leave NEGATIVE feedback & start a return!

Buyer purchased off me the day after I had left their store negative feedback they then left me negative feedback and demanded a return saying I sold an item damaged. When I questioned the coincidence of their transaction they sent me an intimidating...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors