Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Question about my markdown sale on my store

We started a sale on the items in our store. The discount is a sliding scale based on how long the item has been listed. The longer it has been listed the higher the discount. Our question is whether the system will transition items that move into th...

I sold account, how can i make it delivered

I sold account, so there is no anything to ship, already gave buyer every info of account and he gave me positive feedback, but problem is how can i make iteam delivered on ebay, says its shipped but not delivered. won't i get money before it says it...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting the same items every day....

I suspect the generous offer from eBay of 50K free listings was not meant for the "marketing gurus" that relist over 1000 items everyday to flood the "New Listings" search....based on your sold item listings, it simply does not work, it just annoys b...

Item arrived in a damaged box

I am the seller. I shipped an item in USPS flat rate small priority box. The box arrived damaged. The buyer asked for a return and refund. Is it up to me to accept this as my only option? My listings are clearly listed with a no return policy. Wouldn...

Dealing With Buyers Who Are Having Issues With PayPal

Hi there, I have had a number of buyers who have messaged me saying that they cannot pay for items through their eBay PayPal accounts right now. I'm assuming this is happening because all of the customer services lines for eBay and PayPal have stoppe...

Horrible experience with Ebay. Sellers get screwed again!

I have over thousands positive feedbacks. I sold a broken welder described in the condition FOR PARTS, NOT WORKING. There were no returns allowed. The buyer filed "MISSING PARTS" claim saying that carrying case and electrical plugs which were not sho...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Owning a store but no help?

Let me get this straight.... Ebay is giving a 2 month reprieve on fees for any ebayer who opens up a new store, but those who already have stores & are paying monthly $$$ fees get no reprieve during the corona downturn of sales??? It seems ebay shoul...

Feeling down goy? Here’s 100,000 listings

This is the most ridiculous and short sighted thing eBay has ever done. 100,000 listings?? Haha. Most sellers with a store are running 200-500 per month. And you guys are giving us 100,000?? What am I going to do with that? Nothing! You guys at eBay ...

Buyer is trying to scam me - help?

Just logged into ebay to see a scathing negative feedback accusing me of selling tampered product. This is patently fake because I buy my items from authorized distributors only (who get them item from manufacturer), and then I pack the item and ship...

Resolved! Ebay allowing sales of Masks? Numbers still there....? Ebay Cant Keep up?

I noticed and been watching with the outright ban of selling respirators and masks from 10k + listings at the announcement of the banning down to 1,000 in the follow days(listings at any given time searching) with them pulling them down. Over a 90% p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback on Promotions?

anybody with a "Basic" store subscription have any feedback on what your experience(s) have been like using promotions on your items? thanks for any input you might have.

Items Specifics for DVDs, Problems with Actor category

I have noticed an annoying glitch in the DVD category.If you don't fill out the Actor specific, you cannot edit the price on the bulk page without getting an error message.Fine.But if it is an educational DVD, with no recognizable "actor," the listin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors