Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Determining what shipped items have not been received yet

Is there an easy way to see what shipped items have not been received yet? Now I go to Seller Hub, Manage paid and shipped orders, and manually eyeball where it says "Shipped.." or "Delivered". I'd love to download or view a report online. The downlo...

I have several problems...

Hi everyone! I've got several problems here that I wanted to get advice on. First, I've gotten hit with 3 bogus returns over the last month (I almost never get returns)The 1st was a $550 ECM. The guy returned it, using the 'didn't need' option. I got...

What's your BBL threshold?

I know some of you never block buyers. But those that do: how many returns (both remorse and SNAD) do you wait to get from a buyer before you BBL them? I know what some of you might be thinking... but even Amazon and Target gives you a limit for retu...

the Sewing sellers are raking it in...

I have lots of fabric. I don't need to buy fabric. What I need is sew-in interfacing to make my wimpy fabrics stiffen up when I make purses, and I intended to start sewing this week during my spare time. (When I'm going to start selling them again re...

Resolved! Selling to a buyer with zero feedback

I just had someone buy an item, but the buyer has no feedback and just opened an account. Is it safe to ship or is it a scam? I know everyone starts on ebay with zero feedback, but I just want to make sure its legit. Thanks

Resolved! new feature "send offer" to watchers of items? If real, as a buyer I will stop watching items!

I just saw this on my listing. Please tell me that sellers are not going to start sending watchers offers. Please ... If I ever get an unsolicited offer from a seller on an item I'm just watching for whatever reason I choose to watch the item, I will...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 92 replies
  • 8 helpful

Ebay says I sold $850, but on PayPal it shows $482

Hi everyone, I started selling on eBay this month and I'm confused with the discrepancy between the amount eBay says I sold and the amount I have on PayPal. At first I thought that the discrepancy was due to paying for shipping, but I realized that P...

Brand New to this... A bit confused... can anyone help - Thanks in advance.

Hello, hope all are fairing well with the coronavirus out there. I am absolutely new to ebay as a seller. I am not sure if I just found my answer, but figured let me ask and get some confirmations since sadly the help people are not around at this mo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Items not showing up in searches. Have you checked yours lately?

PROBLEM: My items aren't showing up in searches. I was trying to help a potential client find a bracelet as a gift. I didn't think we had anything that was in her price range that was a good match. So, I searched and realized OUR items weren't showin...

eBay still relisting sold items

Yes, this is still happening! eBay has relisted a number of my sold items in the last few months.....and of course, I now have a below standard seller rating. What? Is anybody else having this happen? What is the remedy? Going over each of your listi...

Invoice Text

I sent an eBay invoice to a US buyer- requested through the cart for combined shipping. This text auto-generated at the bottom with my address below- it appears to be something relevant to the UK site?  I don't think this is supposed to appear on .co...

Another lame excuse for not paying...just before case opens. Let it open?

Buyer places bid in the morning of the last day of an auction. Nobody else bids and he wins. At end of evening, he remains the only buyer that day to have not yet paid for his item. The next day, I send an invoice. Today, less than two hours before a...

Seller protection for local pickup

I want to sell something expensive and heavy as local pickup only. what if I make the sale, get paid with paypal and the buyer comes and even signs a statement that he received the item. but the buyer claims he came and saw damage and did not take th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors