Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

PayPal fee does not correspond 4.4% + $0.3.

Hi there,I am new to selling on eBay and I learned a lot before opening a selling account.Before adding a new item to sell I did some math in order to have a better understanding of how much I will get from every sale. And I just figured out that I w...

The Adverse Affects of Mental Health During A Pandemic

I have been bombarded with "Item Not Received" cases as of late. This is because of the lack of transparency of eBay to the customer and USPS really lacking in efficiency during this time. This has caused late/lost packages at a max. Ebay could make ...

Question for sellers.

Due to increasintg costs, i renently had to raise the price of a long time item i've been selling from $8.50 to $9.50 Which got me wondering, how many buyers do you think actually click on the number sold to see what others paid?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't forget your 'free' shipping supplies

Most store owners get a stipend for shipping supplies every few months.With all the virus and shut down going on this quarter I think some sellers are forgetting to order theirs.Hey, even if you can't use them, they can be resold. Good luck and stay ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! My listings don't show up in search

Dear Community, After more than two months of excruciating eBay abstinence, I'm back with my merchandise. I was worried that with the covid situation there wouldn't be customers, who knows! But I searched "sold" items and it seems there are some, not...

Buyer fraud

eBay ENCOURAGES FRAUD by ALWAYS ruling in favor of the buyer no matter what the buyer did. Sellers are the scum of the earth to eBay. Ebay needs to be report to the US Attorney General for promoting FRAUD. d

Has anyone ever reported a buyer for a return case...

Has anyone ever reported a buyer on a return case? Like for claiming false things about the listing and thats why they are returning it or didn't match description but you knew the buyer was lying. Or have you ever reported a buyer for returning the ...

Markdown Manager Broken?

I have a 30% sale supposed to be happening in my store. It was supposed to begin at 4AM this morning. Over 9 hours later, only 7 of over 6,000 items have the markdown applied. Is Markdown Manager broken?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedbacks

How is it possible for ebay to allow buyers to leave negative feedbacks (item not received) before the expected arrival date? Ridiculous!

Buyer Offer - scam

Hi, Community.We received a Buyer offer from a sergeant, but we guess strange because we have a system identification, and that system couldn't find the person. She used a US Military address to ship the products, but the number has NY code - 917. I ...

Sales tax incorrectly refunded to buyer from my own Paypal balance

This is an obscure problem that's probably not of interest to most readers...I'm mostly hoping that one of the eBay employees here can pass this along to the right people, because eBay customer service is not really functioning right now, as far as I...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

strange order

Hello I just made 2 sales within less than 20 minutes of each other. Both buyers purchased the same item. Both buyers are new accounts (accounts created today) and their names have the same initials. They both live in the same state although the addr...

Buyer threatening feedback if I don't accept return/partial refund of used shoes

Buyer sent me this today:"I've had these shoes on for less than a hour and there already creases. I paid a 120 for a pair of shoes I will never put on my feet again. There trash. Not worth over a $100.". I politely replied that I'm not in control of ...

• 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

photo editing software

Are you using a program to edit your photos. What are you using. What do you recommend

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors