Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! I happened to look at my item for sale now. Oh my! eBay what did you do?

I listed my ring local pick up only. Item # 193471534637 eBay has in red letters “One day Shipping” on my listing.I am not shipping out thisring at all to anyone anywhere. You will have to come here to New York City &do this transaction face to face ...

Return turned into opened case, turned into double refund ($645 total) from ebay and paypal

Hello, I'm a new seller, started back in January and still learning the ropes. In March I sold an aluminum softball bat for $300 + shipping and tax. Got it packed and shipped off only to get a message from the buyer the day it arrived that he wants t...

helping

hello guys i just started a new account and want some help from you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cases closed without seller resolution

A buyer asked a refund for a item not received case. but the tracking says It delivered, after the Cases closed. How can I remove the defect from the transaction defect report .

USPS FIrst Class Shipment delays

Anyone in here experiencing USPS first class shipment delays? I have over 40 packages going in different states with statuses (IN TRANSIT) for like 3 weeks now. Im getting worried buyers are complaining.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

I need help with sales tax not been charged to the customer

I have all my listings set to NC 6.75 sales tax but each time I sell to a NC customers they are not been charged sales tax. Just made a sale today and did not charge them sales tax, I did double check my listing and it is set to 6.75. Please help

How can China sellers sell for so cheap?

I needed a cheap microphone, and there were several China sellers selling them $0.99, so I bought one.I figured the seller would ship in an envelope with a stamp or something, but it has tracking.Just the ebay and paypal fees would be around $0.43, s...

Crazy buyer who sends dozens of messages now left me 3 negative feedback for blocking him

I had a buyer who sent me many messages DEMANDING that I tell him where I got my inventory(strange right?) I ignored him. Then he sent me 3 e-mails telling me he never received his slides. This was 4-6 weeks after I sent them. (but he never officiall...

USPS

WHERE IS E-BAY? Of Course MIA - when this really matters to eBay sellers:CALL TO ACTION: Save the U.S. Postal ServiceThe U.S. Postal Service has become one of our most essential services during the COVID-19 crisis. It is the means by which millions o...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 27 replies
  • 4 helpful

Question about Promotions

I have a promotion where if you purchase $35.00 worth of items you get Free Shipping. I just had a customer who ordered 1 item for $5.90 and received Free Shipping with this promotion. Nothing else was purchased but this customer has placed orders wi...

20200522_114439.jpg

Item description summary: "..vocab="http://schema.org/" typeof="Product".." doesn't work

I am struggling these days for making this mobile feature work. I have just followed the line guides that ebay was providing in order to optimise listings on mobile screen.As I read from previous posts, I am adding only plain text within the related ...

GTC Listings Showing Original Quantity When Relisting

Hello, All! We've been having this issue off and one for some time now. Our GTC listings are relisting at the quantity that was on the original listing instead of the actual amount of quantity remaining. Sometimes a listing runs out of stock and that...

Are there Chinese businesses disguising and posing as an American Ebay company!

I have currently bought Ebay goods and product that are suposingly American made or based in U.S.A but infact its a distributor for Chinese products that has been shipped from China, I also notice some Ebay posting with a warning from the seller post...

Sending photos in a message. HTML based photos??

A potential buyer sent me an email with a question and I wanted to send them a photo. This used to be easy. Now, as soon as I click on Attach Photo, I was greeted with a window that the email recipient has to be setup to recieve HTML based photos and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors