Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Went to list got security questions

I haven't sold anything in a while. I've bought some items though. I went to start listing things and everything was ok until I got a message wanting some security questions. One was another user name with the address. It's an apartment so it's possi...

Global shipping

Hi I sold my pj and without to realized the buyer is in Australia and the item will ship with the global international shipping. I am in Florida. I canceled the auction because I heard not good stories about shipping international. The buyer insist t...

Selling limit

So I started selling on ebay last month and I posted a listing which made me reach my selling limit. Today I deleted my listing but it still tells me I reached my monthly selling limit.Do I have to wait till next month for it to reset? Because right ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Dashboard

I cant figure out how to get to my seller dashboard so I can pay my seller fee.

eBay needs more commercials & exciting marketing ideas.

I saw a eBay commercial last week and almost fell out of my chair. A few years ago I called eBay and suggested a marketing wrap car. Or maybe Award a car to a seller once a year or let sellers drive wrap advertising vehicles. I noticed 2 neighbors dr...

Resolved! Very suspicious account making offers on my cards

So I started selling cards a few months ago and so far it’s gone well. Today I checked my account for updates and I noticed I had 3 new offers. Great! I noticed though that the offer was the exact same amount as the buy now price. I also noticed all ...

Unable to cancel and order.

Hello all.I have recently had to cancel an order.Unfortunately I did things the wrong way round.I refunded the Paypal amount in full.Then, when I saw it was still live in my sold items, I went to cancel the order there.Ebay will not let me do that sa...

Late delivery

For the 3rd time in recent days, I have a defect for late delivery.The book was posted within 24 hours (in fact within a few hours) of payment.This is evidenced by:The time the UK Royal Mail tracking number was entered; andThe proof of posting which ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not able to post more items and sent daily notes on underperforming with a 2.65% error rate over yr.

Increasingly stringent and unfair rules find me angry with the selling process on Ebay.When the process of returns was changed so that the consumer could simply click on "does not meet description" and be approved for a return I had to go along with ...

What happened to Value Pak

Value Pak ,the discount for Bold,Subtitle,Gallery Plus which used to be 2.00.now we are charged the full price,3.35.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback extortion from a buyer that exceeded my 30 day return policy

Buyer exceeded my return policy of 30 days, so I told her my policy to accept returns is 30 days and she will not be receiving a refund. The she threatens me, or I guess you call it extortion to pay for re-return shipping or she will leave negative f...

Не могу выставить товар

Товар первый, выскакивает сообщение о том что уже лимитRequest higher selling limitsWe're unable to increase your selling limits right now.However, we'll review your account periodically and may automatically grant a limits increase based on your sel...

Returns

I am a longtime eBay seller and buyer since 1997 and need advice about a recent sale. Sold a sterling silver tea set and received payment immediately from buyer. My return policy is 14 days however on the 14th day and after I had left a positive feed...

Problem solved

So I don't have a store anymore so I wonder if that solved the problemNo store yet i was able to easily just end two items without any issues. And I was given a bonus if I am to sign up for managed payements however I don't want to give my SS number ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors