Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

What is going on with these eBay people ?

I am a long time member with a good rating and all of a sudden I can’t list anything and told my performance is bad, you will have to sell some low dollar items for a while before you can sell a car or anything. Then I try and list a 3.00 item and it...

Do I need to FEAR the whims of eBay fees?

I am a hobby-level buyer/seller on eBay - more substantial than most, but this is not my primary source of income. I am 50% stamp collector, 50% stamp dealer and 50% computer programmer. Based on sensible guesses about listings and sales, I have most...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

using bulk listing

i sell jewelry and now ebay wants 'type' but when i go to bulk there is no way to pull up and correct 'type'.(just ebay typical mess. employees don't understand the program or they're just trailed improperty. what are their it people doing???) when e...

Retrieve my eBay account data

Hello I have recently changed my eBay username due to a security issue. Now I want to request my eBay information and I get this:Since you recently changed your email address, we can't process your request right now. Please try again later How can I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How is the 90-day total calculated, seems wrong to me?

I have one item that I just sold for a buy-it-now price of $50 and the buyer paid $15.50 in shipping for what I would expect to be a total of $65.50. My 90-day total shows $70.63 and I cannot figure out why? I've only sold the one item in the last 90...

Screenshot from 2021-07-20 07-37-03.png Screenshot from 2021-07-20 07-37-20.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

I've had my account suspended after my first listing, help?

Here are the facts:- I've had 4 eBay accounts.- 1st account was suspended an hour after its first listing (It was my fault, as I failed to fill in some details.)- 2nd account was suspended right after its first listing (I had the correct name, addres...

Buyer Order a Scam

I received my first purchase of jewelry with an offer price well above my starting bid price. I accepted the offer. I sent the buyer an invoice. They were to pay using PayPal and asked for the email associated with my Pay Pal account. Sounded legit. ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What does this eBay policy mean?

I teach a course that includes how to sel on eBay. When selecting relevant policies to share, I came across the following. My question regards the last item: Why wouldn't a listing qualify to drive a positive user experience?: “eBay strives to create...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Net Profit? what net profit?

Ebay sellers would benefit greatly if they itemized every cost associated with their sales. I just did it right down to the last penny and was sickened by what ebay is charging sellers per sale. With taxes, insertion fees, seller fees, and shipping, ...

charged double for shipping

I was charged twice for the same shipping label by Ebay. I need a way to contact Ebay financial to address the charge to my account.

Resolved! CLOSED CASE ON ITEM BEFORE SENDING SHIPPING LABEL TO RETURNEE

I CLOSED A CASE THIS MORNING ONA BUYER GETTING REFUND WITHOUT SENDING RETURN SHIPPING LABEL. I DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE RETURN BUT I DID NOW SHE WONT EVEN SEND IT BACK AFTER I SENT HER MY RETURN ADDRESS TO SEND IT BACK TO ME. I BEEN VERY NICE ABOUT THIS ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Deleting an item

I am trying to remove an item I listed.  How do I do that ?  

Most Marked as Helpful Authors