Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Selling in 2022

Are there any tax experts on here? I imagine there are a lot of part time sellers on eBay like me who have a ton of stuff around the house and in the garage that they’ve had for 10, 20, 30 years or more that they list on eBay to sell. So in 2022, if ...

Resolved! no puedo crear una cuenta en payoneer

Buenos Días. Yo soy de República Dominicana y no puedo crear una cuenta de Payoneer con ningún número de teléfono, por más que lo intente no me manda el mensaje con el código y no puedo vender nada debido a esto. Ayuda por favor

Why is my 90 day total more than what I have sold?

Can someone tell me why my 90 day total says $352.00 but I've actually only sold 4 items in the past week because I'm new and it totals only $156.00 where is the other money coming from? I did have items that were never paid and the sale had to be ca...

Consignments and Tax Forms

Hello fellow eBayers!If I sell something for someone on ebay, and take a percentage, like on consignment, I am assuming my agreed upon percentage between customer and I is a cost of goods sold. ... But eBay is still going to report the full sale pric...

Negative feedback left in retaliation

I had a buyer send an insulting message because I didn't accept their low offer. I proceeded to block them. They then used a different account to buy the item and leave negative feedback. They also sent me this: ``you must be just released for a ment...

Creating a listing

I have been off EBay for alittle while due to a surgery. Just came in to list some items and seen the new way to list, I clicked it ( and it said I could change back at any time) Well I can not figure out how to change it back. Can anyone help me ?

Resolved! Could anyone help me .......... eBay service sucks

Could anyone help me ..... I have an issue with a buyer. I sent the item to his address and USPS record showed "Delivered" but this buyer claimed he didn't receive the item. I really **bleep** off that eBay just refund him without asking me. I tired ...

eddieteng0825_0-1615801675364.jpeg eddieteng0825_1-1615801675378.jpeg eddieteng0825_2-1615801675386.jpeg

Resolved! Ebay Alternatives

Anyone have any suggestions for eBay alternative sites?Anyone try any? After ebay's increasing fees and unfair seller support I am looking for change.Having all my sales frozen for 10 days for 1 pending return has really **bleep** me off!

Resolved! Can pay Subscription Store from my Account balance?

I need to sign up for the basic store because I am going to have over 1000 listings in the next days. I am not experienced with how the charges work for the subscription store. Will ebay first try to deduct the subscription store fees from my Ebay ac...

Receipt for Your Payment to eBay Inc Shipping?

Why now? I have not seen an email from Paypal with the subject line since I switched to Managed Payments last year. eBay deducts those from my payout, but suddenly today 2 of my label costs were charged to my Paypal account and the others to my ebay ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors