Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Bad Feed back left by a bad buyer, How to Fix?

I sold two DCC controllers. Both worked when used years ago (Sold the power supply's for them). One of the unit needs a set of new pins soldered back on. I made several notes of that in the listing with multiple photos. Both units had pictures to sho...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New user - Being charge $1 insertion fee

Hi there,I am a new seller in ebay and I can read everywhere that there are 100 items that you can list for free.It doesn't matter what I try when I try to prepare a listing, it always tells me that I need to pay $1 insertion fee, which contradicts e...

Immediate Payment Vs. Not Immediate Payment

Is there a big difference in sales if you Immediate Payment Vs. Not Immediate Payment? I'm kind of getting annoyed with buyers buying an item but not paying. Will requiring immediate payment annoy buyers and possibly hinder them from buying what I se...

MC011 Restriction and Realistic Expectations

Hey folks! We recently got an MC011 restriction on my eBay account and are seeing the horror stories of folks doing some... interesting... things to get this restriction, and just wanted to get some feedback from the community on their experience wit...

Resolved! Selling

Just shout to all who responded when I was having trouble selling. The advice and words of encouragement helped immensely. Thanks and all the best.

eBay - why are you messaging me in Chinese? TG for google translate...

Very odd to get this in my eBay messages:"你好 (),感謝你提交檢舉。我們已收到並正在調查。 完成審查後,我們會在必要的情況下採取行動。我們致力為所有顧客建立安全而公平的交易平台,並嚴正處理任何違反規定或政策的行為。面對違反規定或政策的情況,我們可能會採取某些行動,包括"etceteraSo, I could go several different ways with my thinking - but - you know what? This is...

Final value fees

Isn't it wrong for ebay to collect final value fees on not only item and shipping, but also any sales tax? The seller has no control over sales tax collected by ebay and shouldn't be charged for it.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

feedback

I find it amazing how many buyers just don't bother leaving feedback these days.

Can an international buyer just go through paypal and get their money back out of my account

without returning the item? This morning my Wells Fargo Account shows transaction declined $82.94. I'm not seeing anything on ebay about it. And their is no reason for that transaction to exist unless it's one of my buyers getting their money back wi...

Account restricted for selling brand new item

I listed this item, it's brand new, and still has the plastic on.It's real, not a counterfeit, this brand doesn't have counterfeits. It's not Apple AirPods... Anyways, I got a message from ebay now saying they removed the listing and restricted my ac...

IMG_1752.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors