Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Buyer is asking for my PayPal mail address

Hello! I am not a professional sales person, but I know that eBay checkout is pretty simple these days, so it seems sketchy to me when someone asks for my PayPal info. Do they need that? Shouldn't eBay checkout handle all that?

selling leafs

what is the reason that the ebay policy saying , we should only send dried leafs?

What forms do you NEED to fill out and file for eBay taxes?

I am filing all of my taxes myself as adding other professionals, tax advisors etc. Into my process stresses me out far too much to where its not worth it, I would rather spend 10x the time and do it all myself, yes I am filing my taxes last minute w...

Recommended Price

Why can I no longer see the icon with the 3 little bars and a recommended price for Auction and Buy It Now?

Bogus Offer

I've accepted an offer...no payment. I found buyer..H.S. Kid. Can I rescind my acceptance without waiting for it expires?

Additional Seller ID requirements

These additional seller ID requirements make me very nervous. They want my name, address, phone number, birthdate, social security number, bank account number, and a government issue photo. Why? They have yet to explain to me the reasoning behind the...

Resolved! shipment sent to wrong buyer my mistake

I had several orders going out and did not realize that I had printed the same label for a previous package and attached it to another package. I received info from the first buyer stating she received two packages, hers and the one with her label on...

Unwanted Marketing Emails from Ebay

I have been receiving unwanted marketing emails from Ebay for quite some time. At first, I clicked on it, since the sender was eBay.com. The email said that a certain item had been chosen that I might be interested in. There was a place to click to "...

Missing Listing In Seller Hub

Greetings All: Should it take more than an 1 hour for a new listing to show up on the new seller hub page?Hate to have to log out then search to make sure the item posted for sale.I used to be able to see the listing on my active list immediately.Too...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors