Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Restriction on sellers located in Russia

Anyone knows if Ebay made a decision to restrict sellers from Russia for the atrocities their leader commits in Ukraine? If not, is there a petition to pressure them doing so?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why Do eBay Customer Service Reps Lie?

Hello Everyone,I have been selling on eBay for the last 18 years, I experienced the good, bad, and ugly, but it was quite a journey and I learned a lot in the process. I will be winding down my operations as we start 2022 in order to finally retire b...

New sold notification

The new you made the sale notification has the date on the sold date as March and ship by is Sept 9. I thought it was fake until I checked Ebay. Anybody seen this?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Pending Transaction

I am selling an iPhone to a customer who contacted me on eBay. He said he would send me the money on PayPal before I ship it out. The money is pending and I will call PayPal to see when the money will fund/clear and be okay to ship. The customer is n...

Tracking not updated as delivered

Hi good day, I have shipped my item to USA and customer delivered me a positive feedback for my service but system still shows that the package is still in transit. Please help me to solve this. Thanks!! Regards,movezest_95

Selling multiple listings to the same buyer

Hello. I have a buyer who wants to purchase 4 separate items I have listed and we have agreed on a price. How do I bundle these all together for one simple purchase? Thanks in advance for any help

listing not showing

I have listed my item , but it cannot be found by keyword that I have provided

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer issued chargeback before ebay return label deadline

So basically I sent a sewing machine and it was damaged in transit. I insured the package, so I was a little more annoyed that I could've trashed it and it would've cost me less. However this was my first ever damage return. Buyer should definitely g...

Resolved! sale

Hello.How do you grow up sales?

Resolved! Auction

Can a bidder withdraw his offer on a bidding?? What do we need to do if such an event happens? Does anyone has experience in similar situations?

Selling problems not supported by ebay

Over the past month i have lost over $50. due to returns that were obviously unfair to me. I have never received the support from ebay when asked for assistance. I am starting to feel like the buyers are just taking advantage of eBay's return policie...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors