Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Get Back MC999 Suspend Account

Dear Friends,I like to know about account suspension ebay buying and selling account.how can i get back like that account..?Thank You..!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having to put in time specifics that don't apply to items

What are people doing when the algorithm tells you to add item specifics for an item, but they don't apply to the item. I sell Radio Controlled models and parts. One of the ones I keep getting hit with is what scale is it,. Some things are to scale s...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

What can be considered a big niche market?

I've been looking on Terapeak for new niche markets to sell on and I was wondering, looking at the number of solds and total sales per month what can be considered a good niche market? For instance, I've checked Vintage Star Wars and they have around...

Seller Metrics Adjustment

Recently it seems when I check the sales metrics that normally showed a cost breakdown including shipping it no longer displays the shipping costs I've been paying via credit card rather than within the account even though its all for orders on the e...

PO Box

Buyer has a PO Box Address. I thought this was not allowed. I just sent an item to a PO Box and the Post Office Received it and indicated that it is ready for pickup. Is that good enough for ebay to accept it as delivery complete?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can people be this dense?

Well, I shall NOT be making this mistake again. Buyer purchased item for $12 + shipping on 9/11, shipped 9/12, delivered on 9/16. As I was packaging it, I decided that $10 might be a more reasonable price, so I revised the listing for the remaining 3...

Updates are happening to some item specifics and category structures

Update 9/21: Earlier this summer, impacted sellers were contacted directly via email and onsite messaging with details about required actions. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Resolved! Ebay Store Search ISSUES

I am frustrated with the new ebay store. When I do a search in my own store it does not bring up all available items for that search. I have had this happen a couple times. I search for an item, it doesnt show up. I change my search, now it does. Sam...

How do I send an offer for multiple items?

I have a buyer who wants to buy 5 similar but different items. They each have an individual listing, but they are all at the same price. His email was a “send question” for one of the items. I am willing to send him an offer for all 3 items at a disc...

Advertising on Facebook

It appears you can do what they call "boost a post" on Facebook without actually selling there. Actually, I don't even know if you CAN sell there. You have to keep a tight grip on your budget. They will raise your limits when you are not looking.Anyb...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors