Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Authenticity Guarantee screwed me out of a sale

Authenticity Guarantee screwed me out of a sale. I sell RAW trading cards. A buyer purchased one and it was sent to the authenticity guarantee program and rejected because its a RAW card, causing the buyer to go looking elsewhere and buying the card ...

IAF token is expired

When I try to use the eBay app on my iPhone it is telling me I cannot sign in because my IAF token is expired. I have no idea what this means and how to resolve it.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer sent message asking to cancel, won't respond to messages.

A buyer purchased and paid for a bowl with this title.Homer Laughlin Virginia Rose Moss Rose Large Mixing Bowl E 52 N8 READand this condition,Condition:Used“Bowl is aged, has an old crack that still allows it to hold water. See photos” and this descr...

anasazirose_0-1664322480566.png anasazirose_1-1664322512719.png anasazirose_2-1664322535020.png

Listing

Hello,How do I create a listing that contains several different artists?For example, I have a "lot" of Disney movies to sell but obviously there isn't enough room in the title or subtitle.How do you let buyers know every movie that's in the "lot"?Gre...

Promoted listings not working after email

Anybody else notice the promoted listings are not showing up and the stats are way off after an email stating they have screwed up over the last 40 days with refunding promoted listings? I look at my traffic every hour and my listings haven’t been pr...

Resolved! Postage for variations

I have some Gaming Consoles listed and games for the consoles (I listed item and games as variations)I based the shipping on the console but can I have a separate shipping for the games (as obviously they are much smaller and can be mailed as Media M...

Search algorithm

Once upon a time you knew that the relevant details in your listing would be picked up no matter how you worded the heading for your item. That’s how search engines work: they hit on a word in a sentence and throw up a heap of related topics. Now it ...

Product library not bringing back normal results

Has anyone else noticed that the product library is not bringing back the same results as normal? I sell DVD's and Blu-Rays and any movie that was released in the last 5 years or so is no longer in the product library when I search for it to list an ...

Resolved! Can a US seller export seeds?

We have listed our paw paw seeds. I feel comfortable selling them within the US. I have placed within the description to 'please be sure customs won't seize your seeds' and 'I do not ship outside the US'. I realize this is in no way proper protection...

Financial Statement vs Tax Invoice

Hi,I need some help making sense of eBays documents. I'm working on my 2021 taxes and unlike PayPal, eBays reports don't match up. For example The Financial Statement has shipping labels at $348.74 but the Tax Invoice only has shipping at $3.50... bi...

eBay help on email address etc

Need some help as I'm trying to change my email address on eBay, but it says my email is already being used. I'm not getting emails for offers on items I'm trying to sell like best offers. How do I change my email address?

Scammed out of High Value Item

I sold an item for $2k that shipped in two large boxes. One part was indestructible solid piece of metal, the other a TV display. Weeks later, I was on vacation and didn't notice the eBay messages. Apparently the buyer complained that both boxes were...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 50 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors