Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

One after another scammer from Israel

It used to be a decent low-risk country to deal with, and I sent quite a few package there without headache, but 2022 has one after another scammer from Israel. Like today, I received an email from a buyer (feedback 3 and no fb left) asking me if I h...

Ebay really doesn't care about their sellers at all

I had a buyer who purchased two jewelry items from me in two different transactions. I listed the items as accurately as I could and posted clear pictures of them also. A few weeks after he received them, he opened up return requests saying that he q...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 10 helpful

New seller account limit only $200?

Hi everyone, I read everywhere the selling limit for a new account is $500. However, when starting my seller account today I see that I only have a $200 limit. Is this unusual? Any insight would be greatly appreciated:)

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay listing software

I use desktop computers and laptops to list. It seems to take twice as long to list anything than it did in 2021. Is there listing software that provides an input system similar to the one Ebay had in 2021 and before? Uploading photos, editing them, ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunding a buyer

My buyer needs a refund as I have canceled the sale due to my error in shipping costs. I have already contacted him and he was courteous and accepted my apology for the inconvenience. So far, I've spent over 3 hours trying to get a refund for him. I'...

Funny Buyers

Got some funny ones lately, thought it was time for another funny buyers post. Share your stories. Here are a couple of mine: Buyer purchases a quantity of 4, then sends a message saying, "please ship 6." I told them I'd be happy to ship 6 if they pu...

Resolved! Seeking advice - buyer filed payment dispute

I just had a buyer filed a payment dispute with his payment provider. This is my first time dealing with buyer chargeback so I hope to get some advice. Buyer initially accepted my offer but didn’t pay in 48 hours. I offered to hold the item for him i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

Overcharged on Fees!

I just sold an item for $199.95 plus 24.85 for shipping and handling which totals $239.97. Ebay has charged me $43.07 in taxes and fees! That is nearly 18%! Really!!! That is ridiculous! Ebay is working to fill their own pockets from the work of the ...

New eBay Seller - horrifying experience

I opened my first ebay account yesterday Feb 19. It was exciting. I used all my legal information. Address been in 27 years. I verified my email and phone #. Answered all personal history information. Uploaded my license front and back (it's current)...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer insisting I make good on an bogus ad

Received a message below from buyer, after payment was made based on a bogus offer. Buyer actually sent me a screen shot of the offer and threatened to report me to eBay if I didn't make good on it. The lower half of the ad was correct but the upper ...

ebay bogus ad.JPG
  • 48 replies
  • 1 helpful

FEEDBACK

I am a seller trying to leave a feedback to my buyer... How Long do I have to leave that feedback ? I have been the hospital & I am trying to finish up on any feed ...back s I am also a TOP SELLER & I don't want to loose my high status.. Thank you Ly...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors