cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with my website

I have about 400 items selling on eBay and it''s all active. However, why there is only 3 items shown on the website. Evem when I clicked the more items option, it still only have 3 items.

Can someone give a help. I don't know if I have made some mistake on the listing to cause this.

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

I see 402 items on my end

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 2 of 56
latest reply

I see 394 items for sale. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 56
latest reply

@motormeterracing wrote:

I have about 400 items selling on eBay and it''s all active. However, why there is only 3 items shown on the website. Evem when I clicked the more items option, it still only have 3 items.

Can someone give a help. I don't know if I have made some mistake on the listing to cause this.

You will have to explain exactly what mean by "on the website". 

When I look at your items, I see 402.

But my search defaults to Worldwide.

luckythewinner_0-1625123111687.png

If I select "US Only" or "North America",  I see zero. 

Message 4 of 56
latest reply

註解 2021-07-01 150834.png

This showed on my selling website, so I am wondering if it's my problem.

Message 5 of 56
latest reply

Here's the problem. It only showed 3 items.

Also, the item which is active on my website, it cannot be searched on eBay.註解 2021-07-01 150834.png註解 2021-07-01 151322.png註解 2021-07-01 151349.png

Message 6 of 56
latest reply

I see 406 listings. 

Message 7 of 56
latest reply

I c 406 items

Message 8 of 56
latest reply

me too 406

Message 9 of 56
latest reply

@motormeterracing   You are in Taiwan, just a few of my comments that may or may not apply

1. You are logged on to the wrong eBay domain to view your items if they are not set up to ship to the country covered by the domain you are logged into.

2. When you say "website" if you are referring to any site other than eBay and had links in your listings then that may be blocking them from being viewed, eBay has a policy against certain types of Active content.

3. I see 406 items for sale so  the issue is at your end

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 10 of 56
latest reply

As Mr. L says.........you are only shipping to the US.......if your own account shows you with a shipping address in Taiwan, you won't be able to see the items since they don't ship to you. 

To change your own address......go to the shipping page on any listing and change the shipping to US...you can use any Zip code.....39211, as an example.  Then you should be able to see your items.

Understand that the change will be permanent, unless you switch it  back to your own country......  It ONLY affects which items you view....not your real shipping address.

Message 11 of 56
latest reply

Can view 406 listings, with about a dozen newly listed.

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 12 of 56
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

As Mr. L says.........you are only shipping to the US.......if your own account shows you with a shipping address in Taiwan, you won't be able to see the items since they don't ship to you. 

To change your own address......go to the shipping page on any listing and change the shipping to US...you can use any Zip code.....39211, as an example.  Then you should be able to see your items.

Understand that the change will be permanent, unless you switch it  back to your own country......  It ONLY affects which items you view....not your real shipping address.

@dhbookds  Well said, of course my other thought was that this is a new Seller doing some "indirect" solicitation by creating one of those "I can't see my items, can YOU?" threads.

Regards,
Message 13 of 56
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@dhbookds wrote:

@dhbookds  Well said, of course my other thought was that this is a new Seller doing some "indirect" solicitation by creating one of those "I can't see my items, can YOU?" threads.

@mr_lincoln 

Since he has over 2000 feedbacks as a seller, I didn't think he was a new seller......plus this is a relatively common question from overseas sellers.........

Message 14 of 56
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@dhbookds wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

Since he has over 2000 feedbacks as a seller, I didn't think he was a new seller......plus this is a relatively common question from overseas sellers.........

@dhbookds   Oops!  My mistake, I looked at the wrong member's FB count on this thread ... LOL, not the first time or last time for that little gaff ...

Regards,
Message 15 of 56
latest reply