cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE is the Annoucnement on the Memorial Day Tracking upload GLITCH?????

I just saw a thread on the M2M board about tracking not being uploaded on time on Memorial Day weekend ... so I checked my Dashboard and sure enough I am now scheduled to be switched from TRS to Above Standard next month IF THEY DON'T FIX THEIR GLITCH.

I just checked Announcements and 12 days after the fact NOTHING!  Seriously?!?

I already have one prior late shipping defect from eBay & USPS's ineptitude with their API software NEVER registering the tracking number on a package (1 of 5 shipped that day) and lost the INR claim because eBay had NO record that the item ever shipped ... then a week later the ENTIRE tracking history uploaded on the Sold file  CONFIRMING it was shipped on time, CONFIRMING it was delivered on time ... so the Buyer got away with a Freebie.

The Dashboard says 19 Not uploaded at all ... what a load of garbage!

Screenshot (2821).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

I pinged some blues in the thread below but I haven't seen any announcement or replies from eBay yet.. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Post-office-was-closed-on-Monday-May-31-but-eBay-has-penalized... 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 65
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

I pinged some blues in the thread below but I haven't seen any announcement or replies from eBay yet.. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Post-office-was-closed-on-Monday-May-31-but-eBay-has-penalized... 

@pikabo-icu   I just went through the Help & Contact process and there is NO longer the option to request a call back ... what amazes me is we're now 12 days in to June and eBay has done nothing.  This is pathetic.

Regards,
Message 3 of 65
latest reply

Very sad. Hope they fix it for you. I took a look at your sales etc. 10+years selling, 100% feedback. Also you sell items of significant price point, $50 and up on many so eBay makes a good buck on your items. Also, a positive member on the boards often helping folks with technical issues.

With all that you have to be concerned with your TRS being changed to above standard? I don't know, that's a complete shame as I see it, I just don't get it.

Anyway, I wish you luck. I think I am going to be in the same boat soon. Watching closely, hope you can report back with the outcome.

Regards

Message 4 of 65
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@pikabo-icu   I just went through the Help & Contact process and there is NO longer the option to request a call back ... what amazes me is we're now 12 days in to June and eBay has done nothing.  This is pathetic.

I agree and it's affecting a LOT of people..

There is just no good reason for this. These holidays come every year and there needs to be something in place to prevent this from happening..

Build it into the program, have an employee manually put in the exemptions or something!

It causes a HUGE issue every time. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 5 of 65
latest reply

Thank you for pointing this out I have 2 that didn't upload at all that I didnt even realize!

Message 6 of 65
latest reply

brian@ebay 

brittanie@ebay 

Here's another thread of sellers that are being punished wrongly for the PO being closed on Memorial Day..

Hopefully you guys can do something on your end to wipe these out so that each seller doesn't have to contact eBay and request the correction..

Thank you. 

~Pika~

Message 7 of 65
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@pikabo-icu wrote:

There is just no good reason for this. These holidays come every year and there needs to be something in place to prevent this from happening..

Build it into the program, have an employee manually put in the exemptions or something!

@pikabo-icu, @eclecticollectibles , @collectfest 

These Holidays come multiple times a year and there are on average 6-8 Monday bank and Post Office closing Holidays ... here you go:

1-MP HOLIDAYS.jpg

Regards,
Message 8 of 65
latest reply

Others have reported that they too can no longer request a call back - this is a really recent change then.  And NOT a good one.

I am sorry, but you and everyone else should post a message on the e-Bay Facebook page.  Perhaps if enough people do that someone will start to realize that hey - we might need some real CS for these people.

eBay (facebook.com)

So very sorry you are going thru this - and anyone else as well.  This is absurd.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 9 of 65
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@pikabo-icu, @eclecticollectibles , @collectfest 

These Holidays come multiple times a year and there are on average 6-8 Monday bank and Post Office closing Holidays ... here you go:

1-MP HOLIDAYS.jpg

Thanks for the chart...

Message 10 of 65
latest reply

PRAISE FOR EBAY FRONTLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP - The eBay Community

This is the only thread reference I could find about USPS tracking numbers not uploading.  I remember this thread because when it was posted, no one else was stating it was occurring.  Later in the day on the Shipping thread, others posted about it as well.

I post it as reference as this thread is from 5/18 - so this "glitch" was a known one well before the Holiday.  Good luck Mr Lincoln.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 11 of 65
latest reply

I came here looking for this very information!  I have an item I shipped that says tracking was not uploaded at all...well I purchased postage through eBay and I can see it!   I can click on it and it says delivered, positive fb sent and received.  Why can't eBay see it?  And more importantly, why did I get dinged for it?

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 12 of 65
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@pikabo-icu 

Generally speaking, the blues don't usually work on weekends. I would expect to see a reply sometime on Monday.

Message 13 of 65
latest reply

My tracking as of Friday was not uploading ....

Message 14 of 65
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

I am sorry, but you and everyone else should post a message on the e-Bay Facebook page.  Perhaps if enough people do that someone will start to realize that hey - we might need some real CS for these people.

eBay (facebook.com)

Don't be sorry--it's a good recommendation! But I would suggest sellers use the "eBay for Business" Facebook page rather than just the "regular" eBay page . . .

www.facebook.com/ebayforbusiness

Message 15 of 65
latest reply