cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus bill add on for online sales question...rumor or true?

Just curious and can’t seem to find any info on the matter. Someone told me that within the new stimulus/relief bill just passed, there was an add in that would require companies such as eBay and mercari, etc. to give records of any sales totals over $600? Is this just a rumor or is their truth to it? 
let me add i am not looking to be ridiculed for posting false info if this is inaccurate. Genuinely would like to know. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Stimulus bill add on for online sales question...rumor or true?

knew that biden was going to raise taxes, despite his saying so, dems always raise taxes. But this is clearly a move to strengthen wasted spending, and pay for an enormous 3rd stimulus that we can never afford nor pay off...and this is just the beginning. Biden last 4 years (let's face it, we all know it's very likely he's not even mentally fit to last a year) we will be entirely under china control, there will be no money, no economy, no jobs, no industry at all.

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Sorry, but I live in Illinois ( a very corrupt state) and per Illinois law

Ebay sent me a 1099K when my sales exceeded $1,000

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

@ybgood 
read the top of this link, the reason why you got one is stated under Illinois
https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/ebay-form-1099k?id=4794&st=12&pos=1&query=eB... 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

It's not just this new 1099 law, read below. They want to grow the IRS to collect all this money:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/irs-then-ll-love-elizabeth-103052274.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Jesus said, "Beware! Guard against every kind of greed. Life is not measured by how much you own."
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

True. Section 9674 does away with the old $20,000 / 200 item limit and imposes a $600 limit regardless of volume. 

Full text: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1319/text#toc-HFC2BE0682A5E4F71B689C5F9A98A4...

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

20000 dallors

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Hardly a rumor, and here you go with literally 6000 threads on the topic of the 1099K:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q...

-

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@ky-thrill ,

So, the little doesn't have to pay their fair share for the services our great country provides. The little guy benefits just as much as the big guy for police, fire, schools, parks, stadiums, the military, foreign aid to Ukraine, roads, highways, food stamps, welfare benefits, medicaid, prisons, and etc. 

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply