Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listings

eBay has made it extremely difficult to sell, and get views. Your costs have become outrageous, and it is very difficult to believe that items that used to get dozens of views now go 7 days without one unless I pay for promotion. As a 20+ year seller...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer not returned item

As the title states. Sold a phone in excellent working order. Only 12 months old as i upgrade annually. 48 days later i get a request to return statijg the screen doesnt work. I obviously had to accept return due to the 90 days paypal offer. Still wa...

Need a good offline listing tool for storage of listings

I'm going to be cancelling my store subscription and going to free listings only. I don't have time to keep up with listing or managing my store like I used to - I have only listed maybe ten items over the past year, and it definitely shows. (There's...

New Fee Bummer

The new additional fees are a bummer, wondering how you all feel about it. I sell graded cards, so prior to even listing I am out $19/unit to grade, plus the cost of the card. Margins are getting smaller and smaller. Happy selling to you all!

1099k Do losses not offset a one off gain?

I've read aot about the new 1099k.. Not a huge big deal since I'm just selling my crap on eBay that's clutter, but still got use for someone. I'll literally sell something for $10 and consider it lunch money... One thing that strikes me as odd, and w...

Tracking number shows as "Not Trackable" on USPS

I dropped a package off at my post office today. It was priority mail and I received a receipt from the employee. However, it has a status I've never seen before. When I search the tracking number on USPS it shows in red and says " Not Trackable, Del...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cost of Goods-Does the shipping & (state) taxes I paid to get it in my inventory count towards (COG)

Can you someone tell me-for the cost of goods, does the original shipping and state taxes you paid on that item count toward the cost of goods? ie, do you say you costs of goods is $700 (no tax+shipp counted), or $760 (tax+shipping counted)? Or do yo...

Store fees running late?

I haven't been billed yet for my store subscription. It's usually taken out on the first like clockwork. My renewal date is 1 April if that means anything.

Notify

When an item of mine sells, I don’t receive notification. The only way that I know that something has sold is if I just happen to login to Ebay or the buyer sends me an email.

Resolved! Cancelling a transaction

I had an item that was sold - buyer has paid but the item was damaged. I need to cancel the order and refund the buyer. It use to be easy to navigate ebay, can't seem to find how to do that.

New Policy on Buy Now Listings may affect your Fees

Is anyone else aware of the new policy on Buy Now listings? Up until a couple months ago, Buy Now listings were only deducted from our free allotted monthly listings when they were first activated. Now, they count each time they start a new monthly c...

IRS announces delay in new $600 1099-K tax reporting threshold

Please check out the 1099k reporting threshold announcement from December 29th, here. This announcement should cover the majority of 1099 questions. Have more questions that aren't covered in the announcement? Please post your questions in this threa...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 95 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Closing Down a Seller ID

I sell under several seller ID's. I want to end one of them. Am I correct in thinking that it won't affect the other ID's? Thank you in advance for the info.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors