cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller requested something.. i am not sure how to respond.

This seller wants me to wear a bra unwashed and mail it. I am not sure how to respond and how I feel Seller has good feedback too.

New message from:  Hid Buyer name

Can you keep this bra unwashed? Maybe like wear it for a whole day. I know this might sounds weird but hope you can do that.
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Seller requested something.. i am not sure how to respond.

Tell him it'll cost another 20 bucks.  Then send it to me, I'll sweat in the thing for a few hours, then we'll split the extra fee.  Everyone gets what they want.  🙂

Message 31 of 44
latest reply

BLOCK HIM. he can get YOU into trouble for doing unprofessional acts on eBay. I always inform people to "Read the eBay Rules" before even thinking of doing something that they think is OK, and allowed. Usually it's not. Stay Professional always!
Message 32 of 44
latest reply

I had a buy ask me in a email to send them a photo of me wear the shorts

Message 33 of 44
latest reply

Oh my god!

Can you publish the all the discussion? 

For what reason he asked that?

Are you the seller or buyer .. got confused..

Message 34 of 44
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well first off , We can only sell clean clothes on ebay. And as far as Doing what ever you can to get a sell. Thats why this country is so messed up People will sell their soul for money....

Message 35 of 44
latest reply

Good advice, Johnny, but I'm not the OP
I actually advised OP not to respond any further.
Message 36 of 44
latest reply

@southernfriedbelle - When I worked for Conrail, one of the TRI clerks was at a strip club.  One patron asked for a garment that the young lady (I say young, but is really unknown to me) so he asked the patron "why he wanted them" and he told them.  I won't post the reason as it is a hugely bigger "ewww" than wearing a bra and sending it to a buyer, trust me 😉 and posting it would send me to the Blue Lagoon permanently 😉 

OP, if your buyer is interested, I'm game . . . since I come soaked from sweat on my daily walks, I have a few laying around 😉

Message 37 of 44
latest reply

@postingid2017 wrote:

@southernfriedbelle - When I worked for Conrail, one of the TRI clerks was at a strip club.  One patron asked for a garment that the young lady (I say young, but is really unknown to me) so he asked the patron "why he wanted them" and he told them.  I won't post the reason as it is a hugely bigger "ewww" than wearing a bra and sending it to a buyer, trust me 😉 and posting it would send me to the Blue Lagoon permanently 😉 

OP, if your buyer is interested, I'm game . . . since I come soaked from sweat on my daily walks, I have a few laying around 😉

Figuratively speaking ....

Not sure what is so shocking. Makes me wish I had bras to sell.

Message 39 of 44
latest reply

@deep-garnet-red

@deep-garnet-red wrote:

Not sure what is so shocking. Makes me wish I had bras to sell.

Oh snap.... I have a whole house of the old lady's clothes....

Jeans in size 0 - 1 - 2  

nothing comes between me and my Calvin Klines.

Shoes that were never worn... ever.

More hand bags than a bag lady convention.

Daisey Dukes, and half tees

Victoria's not so secret secret.

Now I love her... but let's be real

Them size 2 skinny pants, ain't never gonna see her cheeks again.

But I do see a business angle here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7I6ibA-SM

Message 40 of 44
latest reply

plumbingspecials wrote:
@retrose1

Never thought of it that way, the fetish buyers. Might be Niche!

Absolutely a niche and apparently plenty of $$$ in it too!  Nasty, stinky old shoes, well-worn socks, full hosiery & pantyhose with holes in the knees!!!  Yup.  Garter belts, bras, even girdles. 

Whether you are appalled and repulsed or not-at-all offended by the *off midline* fetishes of these buyers, it's apparently a very lucrative little area. 

I've always wondered what the sellers of these items look like in real life.  An old gal slopping around in beaten down bedroom slippers (which will later be sold here to those same fetish buyers lol) or perhaps some pale basement dweller, or the hairy naked guy reflected in the tea pot?  Likely mostly NOT the fantasy the buyers build up in their minds.    Smiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 44
latest reply

paulanjay wrote:

Well first off , We can only sell clean clothes on ebay.

Yeah.. right.  Smiley Very Happy  Supposedly all those *used* clothing items for men and women are all freshly laundered or dry cleaned?  I'll bet at least half of the used women's tops (for example) offered here still have the smell of the previous owner on them.  Tons of sellers here sort through the racks at the local thrifts and if it looks decent, it's on its way without a drop of water & laundry detergent ever touching it as it passed through the clothing seller's hands.  That's why so much of the used clothing still has the smell of the physical person wearing it previously, often not just their favorite fragrance spray but their perspiration and/or deodorant as well.  Smiley Surprised  But the pieces didn't actually stink, and they looked clean. 

I've purchased just a few items of used clothing here on eBay, but I'll bet not half of them smelled like they'd been freshly laundered before being mailed to me.  How clean does eBay require clean clothing items to be?  Smiley Very Happy  From what I've received, apparently *clean enough* is good enough for most transactions.  

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

"or the hairy naked guy reflected in the tea pot?"  LOL, I remember that photo 😉

And this: "An old gal slopping around in beaten down bedroom slippers (which will later be sold here to those same fetish buyers lol"  I remember a tv show or plot with a grandmother and her friends were stealing the granddaughter undies and selling them online  🙂

Message 43 of 44
latest reply

postingid2017 wrote:

"or the hairy naked guy reflected in the tea pot?"  LOL, I remember that photo 😉

And this: "An old gal slopping around in beaten down bedroom slippers (which will later be sold here to those same fetish buyers lol"  I remember a tv show or plot with a grandmother and her friends were stealing the granddaughter undies and selling them online  🙂

Smiley Very Happy    Sounds sort of like that would be something a Betty White character would be doing in a funny movie. 

Message 44 of 44
latest reply