cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub not updating sales data

Hi

Is anyone else having this issue? Our sales data (money chart) has not updated all day. Does anyone have any info on this (have reported it at 2pm but have not had any feedback yet))  - very frustrating, particularly when combined with a major slow down in sales over the last two weeks. Back end problems perhaps?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Seller Hub not updating sales data

@daddymaher wrote:

Hi

Is anyone else having this issue? Our sales data (money chart) has not updated all day. Does anyone have any info on this (have reported it at 2pm but have not had any feedback yet))  - very frustrating, particularly when combined with a major slow down in sales over the last two weeks. Back end problems perhaps?

It has never updated in real time that I recall?  I would wait until tomorrow and review the numbers for today's sales.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Thanks for the response. No, never in real time but quite close, there has always been a lag of about 5 mins but not hours and hours

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Not only that, I've tried to make a purchase today on eBay using paypal, got the error message from a paypal. Never happened to me before.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Mine hasn't updated in a few days........only had a couple of sales but even those aren't showing up.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

We are seeing the same issue as well.  The sales chart shows $0.00 for today but we've had over $1000 in sales.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Tagging - there is a glitch with the numbers updating - some of the vloggers mentioned it on their vlogs yesterday.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

We are experiencing the same issue today.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Also, not sure if it is related, but we have been seeing funky things in the Overview page of Seller Hub with the number of orders awaiting shipment too.  For example, earlier today in Seller Hub at the top it showed "Awaiting Shipment"  13 , but if you clicked on that to actually go to the list of orders there were 56 orders awaiting shipment.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Same Problem all weekend

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

My reason for searching for other complaints about this.
My daily totals in the past have almost always updated within minutes of a sale.
Now for the past month some of the totals don't come in for hours or till the next day.
It concerns me that eBay seems to have system glitches of different types in different areas for days or even weeks.
So I am not alone in this.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

This is happening again. I wish Ebay would fix this please.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

HAPPENING AGAIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW BEEN POOF GONE AND SLOWLY POPULATING OLD DATA FROM FIVE DAYS AGO

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Same here - no sales data for 4 days now. Very annoying.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

This is what I see today on 10/22/19. The last time sales were updated was on 10/19/19... I have a difference of 4 days for about a month now.

snip.JPG

Message 15 of 16
latest reply