cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales down to nothing from January 1 2019

Just wondering if it is just me, or if other long-time sellers have noticed a complete drop through the floor of sales that started in the beginning of this month?

Message 1 of 154
latest reply
153 REPLIES 153

Re: Sales down to nothing from January 1 2019

You are an idiot.

Message 151 of 154
latest reply

NO.It will never end.Not with eBay.Mark my words..eBay will be expecting sellers to eat the sales tax so that buyers don't shy away from selling it.Sales are down because eBay has implemented sales tax.Also unless you pay eBay a minimum of 5% to "Promote" your listing...It may never even be seen buy potential buyers.

eBay is literally hiding your listings unless you pay them to "Promote" your listings.

More money,it never ends.eBay is awful.They need to be taken to court.

Thanks eBay.

Message 152 of 154
latest reply

Sales since November have  crashed and I'm not a big seller , just selling off inventory .

Everyone I talked to said the charging tax really turned them off on buying from ebay when they could go direct to sellers and not be charged tax .

Ebay was dumping stock prior months to November knowing they would take a hit with the tax collection . 

Now people don't have the money to spend and so its going to be even worst for those who rely on Ebay for a living .

I can stop selling today , only selling one or two items a week and not change my world but for others Ebay really swrewed up in my opinion .

Message 153 of 154
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 154 of 154
latest reply