cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health & Beauty > Health Care > Over-the-Counter Medications & Treatments > Inhalers & Nebulizers

eBay has a category as stated in the subject line of this post. Others, including myself, have had listings rejected by eBay because they do not conform to eBay's listing policies.  The replies I've seen that justify these listing rejections seem to be made by people who have no comprehension of the subject category. They state that since nebulizers require a prescription, they are not allowed on eBay.  Since eBay obviously knows that not all nebulizers require a prescription, they allow for them to be listed in the above-mentioned category. I and others have tried to list nebulizers not requiring prescriptions and have been rejected.  So then, my question is, what is the secret to listing such a nebulizer?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Health & Beauty > Health Care > Over-the-Counter Medications & Treatments > Inhalers & Nebulizers

I think you have to get some sort of approval for it
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Super! Where did you find information stating that requirement? Or are you just guessing?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/medical-drugs-devices-healthcare-poli...

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

loveyourimagination49, thank you for your reply. I've previously read through the policy you reference, however it does not apply to the nebulizer I had attempted to list. Reason? My nebulizer is NOT a prescription device as it was purchased over the counter, and is therefore not covered by the policy you reference. Overall, though, eBay has established many policies that, in my view, make little sense and serve only to frustrate sellers on their site. This is only one example.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply