cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revising a listing

Why wont ebay let me revise anything on my listing ?  I put a wrong picture on my listing and i cant remove it, or even add to the discription to say the picture is wrong.  Dont make any sence 

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Revising a listing

Thank you.  Perhaps it would have been a good idea for that poster to have prefaced the remark with the words: "For example  . . "

Message 31 of 38
latest reply

i just got off the phone with ebay....only way to fix it is to end the auction.   iam not going to do that.  

Message 32 of 38
latest reply

Then all you can do is alert the winning bidder of your mistake.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 33 of 38
latest reply

As more than one of us have mentioned here, a seller cannot add to or revise a description when/if there are already bids.  

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

You could have revised before there were bids.  But now there are bids, so you can't.  

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

yes    its locked also 

Message 36 of 38
latest reply

He cant add to the desciption?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 37 of 38
latest reply

I see you've managed to add a photo of text saying a photo is wrong, but it would have been helpful to say which one.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 38 of 38
latest reply