cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help, when in my store, if you click on an item it brings up other items instead.

Please help, when in my store, if you click on an item it brings up other items instead, which I'm sure is limiting my sales. Please fix your site ebay!

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Please help, when in my store, if you click on an item it brings up other items instead.

Sunday a.m. You are right!! It still is messed up. Wow!!

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

@stuff4divas wrote:

@valueaddedresource  same here, clicking on 'view details' does nothing and i went into firefox private window to see if it would make a difference, but no

Thanks @stuff4divas ! I tried it in both Firefox and Chrome incognito and see the same problem in both, but even more strange, it looks like it may only be affecting the first 5 listings in each store category?

I've gone through multiple categories and the first five all seem to be redirecting to the store category page, but for any items after that the title links go back the correct item page and the view details button works.

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

@valueaddedresource wrote:

@stuff4divas wrote:

@valueaddedresource  same here, clicking on 'view details' does nothing and i went into firefox private window to see if it would make a difference, but no

Thanks @stuff4divas ! I tried it in both Firefox and Chrome incognito and see the same problem in both, but even more strange, it looks like it may only be affecting the first 5 listings in each store category?

I've gone through multiple categories and the first five all seem to be redirecting to the store category page, but for any items after that the title links go back the correct item page and the view details button works.

@valueaddedresource   let me check it out on my store, will get back to you

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

I've seen other sellers complain about this too. 

Ebay supposedly knows about the problem and is working on it. 

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 19 of 30
latest reply

to follow up.... I just talked with ebay customer service.. "we are working on it" . I was told that it only affects some sellers , and that buyers will NOT have an issue seeing the correct item. If you are affected - contact them and talk to a real person. If I need to edit  a listing I can do so by going to active listings and select the item from there - slower but it works.

Message 20 of 30
latest reply

@stuff4divas wrote:

@valueaddedresource wrote:

@stuff4divas wrote:

@valueaddedresource   let me check it out on my store, will get back to you

@valueaddedresource  ok, for me, it doesn't matter if the first 5 or so, but for a second, the 'view details button' worked, then stopped working when i closed and tried to re-open.

Also, the small photos on the quick view still spin, but if i click or hover over the spin, the larger photo shows. 🙄

if i click on 'see all' it brings up all listings properly.

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

@grasscarp wrote:

to follow up.... I just talked with ebay customer service.. "we are working on it" . I was told that it only affects some sellers , and that buyers will NOT have an issue seeing the correct item. If you are affected - contact them and talk to a real person. If I need to edit  a listing I can do so by going to active listings and select the item from there - slower but it works.

@grasscarp  - "that buyers will NOT have an issue seeing the correct item"

Unfortunately that's sort of a half truth at best. They may still be able to see some of the images in quick view but from what I'm seeing, on impacted listings the title link does not go to the listing page and the "view all details" button doesn't work, so there is no way from this view for a buyer to see the full listing page with complete description, item specifics and other important details.

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

@m60driver wrote:

I am having the same issue within a category inside my store.  Once again we are reminded why Ebay spells it eBay so as to emphasize that they are run by the B-team.

@m60driver   😂🤣😁

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

Yes they have been working on it for 3 years.  Surprise Surprise.

Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Store seems to be fixed, except still very little in views or sales.

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

Yes, does seem fixed. Back to business. 

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

same problem

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

Good morning, ebay is at it again, after problem was fixed(so we thought), it's back to same **bleep** today, click on store item and we can't get to description, now I can go thru the same thing we went thru last week, FIX YOUR SITE EBAY!!!!!!

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

@mksports03 wrote:

Good morning, ebay is at it again, after problem was fixed(so we thought), it's back to same **bleep** today, click on store item and we can't get to description, now I can go thru the same thing we went thru last week, FIX YOUR SITE EBAY!!!!!!

@mksports03 is there a specific category or listing where you are seeing it again today?

I just clicked through several in your store and they all seem to be working correctly.

Message 29 of 30
latest reply

Yea I was away this morning, I will try again here shortly, but early this morning it wasn’t working, thanks for the reply and have a great day.

Message 30 of 30
latest reply