Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

sales

Does anyone else notice that sales seem to be very down. Is there anything I can do to get more sales.

Complete local pickup?

First time in a long while. Buyer purchased and paid for a listing with local pickup. He's in the next town over, and it turns out we know each other casually. I don't have any concerns about him claiming non-receipt, but how do I complete the transa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"This thread is read only"

Just an observation. As I write this there are 16 postings on page one, 8 of which are Zombie threads with 2 of them going back to 2021. Are we really running out of problems to solve? That would sound like a good thing. Eh?

Things I learned from a Ebay rep yesterday

I called Ebay yesterday to ask a few questions and to have a negative feedback removed because the buyer said item not delivered which it was and still ebay wont remove the feedback....thats a whole other story! I talked to a rep in the sales departm...

Ebay Sales Slow

Hello, I am a new seller on eBay and have just been confused on a few things. In my first week I get two sales and then nothing. I have drastically lowered my prices since then and am one of the lowest priced sellers for what I sell. I have also been...

The future of eBay and Cassini algorithms

I am old school, I believe in the one price system. I find that having the best price and offering that price to every buyer is the honorable and honest way to sell. No one deserves a better price than anyone else as for my vision that would be favor...

UNREAL EBAY RESPONSE

I sent my package with tracking, and it reached the buyer. However, he didn't accept it and I got it back. I messaged the buyer, and he responded that his USPS mail carrier told him the package got stuck in their sorting machine and was damaged, so h...

Resolved! Should Ebay add a tip feature to let buyers tip during checkout?

I feel like we as Ebay sellers do alot more after the sale than simply hand a bag of takeout food to a customer after spinning around an IPad Screen and letting them know, "It's just gonna ask you a couple questions". Disappointed that Ebay has not a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 43 replies
  • 1 helpful

Clarification on the feedback extortion policy

A scam that we see constantly, and I'm sure others see as well, is when buyers claim damages or defects and ask for partial refunds. Sometimes we get pictures of their old damaged item, sometimes no pictures at all, but it's always a rant and a rave ...

eBay banned my gourmet mushrooms under their drug policy

Hello. I've been on ebay 8 years. I've mostly just sold items I don't need anymore, and a few years ago, started selling gold and silver. Things have been great. I started a gourmet mushroom business. I am a sober, church on Sunday kinda guy. I servi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors