cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once again, eBay puts a large payment on hold for no valid reason, only that they can.

Once again, eBay puts a large payment on hold for no valid reason, only that they can.

I've been selling on eBay for over 24 years and have a spotless record as a seller. This the 3rd time eBay has put my funds on hold after I have made a big sell.

In the past few years, 3 big sells and 3 cash grabs by eBay. I could have paid down my credit card, instead eBay gets to keep my money and I'm out $200 interest.

eBay Customer Support, is always telling me "We appreciate your loyalty to eBay for 24 years." Then show me some appreciated and quite treating me like cr@p! $10,000 means a lot more to me that it does to eBay.

Customer Support says something like, "If you read the agreement . . . yada yada yada . . . paraphrased {it says eBay can screw you over whenever we want.}"

eBay, "We Don't Care! We Don't Have To!"

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Once again, eBay puts a large payment on hold for no valid reason, only that they can.

Quick update.

The buyer of the shoes got into a car accident and had to return the shoes, because of the financial impact of the car accident.

The shoes were returned and I've refunded the buyer, BUT my funds are still on hold.  And according to customer support, they will stay on hold until 7.23.

So now eBay has my funds on hold for a return that has already been completed.

Message 31 of 31
latest reply