cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales

Hello, fellow eBayers.  I am not new to eBay, I have been a member since 2003.  I did stop for a while for personal reasons.  A month ago I decided to start selling again.  Various collectibles such as sports cards, Hot Wheel cars, etc.  I have no sales, low numbers viewing.  I placed a site on Facebook showing my items that are active and I am getting nothing.  Any suggestions anyone may have or if other sellers are seeing the same thing I truly would be grateful.

Offering sports cards and wonderful collectibles at a great price.
Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: No Sales

@turquoisetulips wrote:

If that's the case, try to add as many items are you can up to your limit. If you are already there, then I would remove some higher priced and add some lower prices.odditiessandantique - unquote ----------------  

Good advice , bump up inventory AND  make sure prices are competitive . The more good  lower priced  items  are available  the higher the chance of making a sell . The sellers with the most  successful experience  know these are great methods . Otherwise all sellers would only be listing 6 or 7 things and then kick back  and wait .

Good ideas, but I already have them in play. Every item I list I have a formula. I am in the 10% lowest in similar item. I would love to increase my items to the max, but the last time I did that, when the visibility light went on, I could barely handle the sales.  Some would say that it's silly I couldn't handle the volume, but there are reason I can't. 

There isn't anyone who is going to convince me these invisible periods are the sellers fault. Too many experience them.

Message 61 of 64
latest reply

Do those who embrace and espouse "minimalism" do so because they are too hard up to afford "things"?
Message 62 of 64
latest reply

@papyruspapillo wrote:
Do those who embrace and espouse "minimalism" do so because they are too hard up to afford "things"?

I think in many cases they value mobility over other things. Traveling light has advantages.

Message 63 of 64
latest reply

my sales have stopped..
at least a few months
russ
Message 64 of 64
latest reply