Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Selling high quantity of computers

HI, my company wants to sell off about 100 computers over maybe a years time. We are replacing them and want to get back some of the cost of these by selling the old ones. Do we need to do a business account or just create a personal account with the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

fraudulent buyer

a buyer had a pending payment through ebay for an item I sold and I shipped the item .They then cancelled the payment after it was shipped. I opened an unpaid item case as well as reporting the buyer, but I would like to take additional action, any a...

EBay screwed me big time

I sold a phone to a buyer and he installed something on the phone and messed it up. I put in the description that the phone was rooted. So he screwed the phone up. So he wanted his money back. He said the phone was rooted and I did not say that in th...

Ebay needs to wake up!

I receive a note from Ebay that activity on my account may not be following an important eBay policy that requires all transactions and payments to be completed through eBay.The potential buyer reached out to me and tried to conduct the transaction o...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where has my Traffic and Sales gone???

Where has all my traffic and sales gone? I usually have between 600 and 700 listings, and my Page views were always between 200 and 300 daily. . Recently, they have dropped significantly. No traffic results in no sales. This past week, several days w...

• 36 replies
  • 6 helpful

It's past time to level the playing field with Chinese sellers

I sell golf stuff...one of my items is a Callaway torque wrench. I'm reasonably priced, and offer free shipping. My actual discounted shipping cost is $2.61, not to mention my padded envelope that costs 30 cents.My Chinese competitor offers a simlar ...

Non Payment from buyers

1 is to many, but as they pile up I started t wonder, what the heck happens to a buyer that never really buys? Buy it now, Auction all the same to me.. And I have no problem waiting for a buyer to gather funds but NO PAYMENT AT ALL! this is what gets...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell a special order that can't be ready for over 30 days?

Anyone have an idea how to do this?Ebay allows pre-orders but you have to ship the item within 30 days. We have the ability to do custom orders by they take about 60 days on average to produce and be ready to ship. If I take an order outside eBay, I ...

Things Are Not Selling

I have never seen it so bad. Listings just sit there, and items won’t sell. Also, many of the items cannot be found, using the standard search method. Ever since they made certain changes, something has gone wrong. I just pulled all my listings. Mayb...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund.

hi,buyer agree to pay only 2 dollars shipping on his risk..now he ask refund..he even open case whit out text me at all..what to do.??thank you

Buyer wants to return item

I've got a buyer asking for my help with returning an item I have no problem with them returning the item, but in all my years on eBay I've never ran into a buyer who does NOT know how to open their own case and I do not feel I should have to walk th...

First international scam...sorry, sale...and last.

After 12 years of being in-active, I started buying and selling again 2 years ago. Mostly a buyer, I've sold 30-35 items in this past year with 100% FB and 5 stars across the board. I have purchased internationally, but this incident was my first, an...

Again ebay platform is bugy as hell

Today is another day that Ebay has problems.Logging in is almost imposseble and also ending products results in a page not found and even reset connection timeout. Come on Ebay, you earn millions of dollars and still cant fix your platform problems?

Cannot respond to offers?

have an outstanding offer but when I try to repond I keep getting errors. anyone else or is this just my lucky ebay day?

return after refund

I sold a model locomotive for $100.00 plus $9.00 shipping. The buyer said it arrived broken. I was willing to refund his money, but he needed to return the item. Well, Paypal gave him back his money in full, & told him to return the item. He is not g...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors