Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

USPS Closed Monday, February 19th

Getting my 2 shipments to the USPS this morning as we have a select few locations open for a couple of hours this morning. USPS closed Monday.

User avatar by Guide
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

What does the "Best Offer/Make Offer" option say to a Potential Buyer?

I've been mulling this around for awhile. What does the Best Offer/Make Offer option say to a potential buyer? Does it say that the seller knows that their item is probably overpriced? Or does it give any message at all? As a buyer, what does it make...

Refunded buyer for item not received then it was delivered the next day

I think I responded too soon to the case. The last time I dragged one out the buyer somehow turned everything around on me and I ended up with an unresolved strike against me. I did not let the time expire by the way. Anyway, I sent a full refund the...

Share your tips: What do you do when searching around your house for items to sale.

Share your tips: What do you do when searching around your house for items to sale. I'll get started by recalling, what I take into consideration before I list an item. 1. Is the item in good condition: nothing missing and/or broken , if yes, does it...

USPS

I sold a game and shipped it to the buyer, USPS tracking said it had been delivered. Buyer turned around and said they never received the package. Money was withdrawn from my PayPal account for the cost of the game in the shipping. USPS says it was d...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on a Return for a Parts Only item

I sold an item for Parts Only because it did not work. The total deal with shipping was under $ 30.00. The Buyer apparently tried to fix it, couldn't then decided to return it. I accept returns but typically I don't get things back that I've sold for...

Free Shipping question

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Now sure what course of action to take here...A buyer wants to buy two items...one has a shipping fee, the other is free shipping. Of course the buyer wants free shipping on both and wants to buy them both together so they ...

item sold to a scammer, can't relist

On Friday, I had a scammer buy one of my listings. This person had a day old account, requested my personal information from eBay, then sent me a text saying they needed my PayPal email. I immidately reported this to eBay as a suspicious buyer. I got...

Small seller on Ebay - Do I need business liscence

I was a seller on Ebay last year and I made less than $5000. I want to start selling again but keep it low profile and make some extra cash.I was wondering if I need to get a business liscence if my revenue is less than $5k. Thank you!

Selling clothing as single item or in lots?

I just recently came into about 70 pieces of womans clothing. Mostly dresses and blouses in great condition. Mostly from department not like Walmart or Target. Would it be better to list as single items or list like items together in lots of say 5 or...

Order Discount

I made a % off discount in my store manager like I've done plenty of times before, however lately I've noitced it does not show on my actual listing "% off" like it used to. It only shows when the buyer adds to their cart. Does anyone know how we can...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay ad on Daytona 500

eBay has an ad they have run several times already on today's Daytona 500. But the ad ends with the tag line "eBay - fast and free shipping" Kind of confirms what they want from us.

Auction vs store search placement?

Hello, Do items that are listed as auction format get higher search placement? (which gets higher search placement auction or store listigns?) im assumng ebay would want auctions as higher search placement? thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors