cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item specifics glitch in men's dress shirts category

Greetings all.  I wanted to list a backlog of dress shirts that I have and I'm finding that many of the item specifics are now missing.  No longer are there options for neck size, sleeve length, collar type, cuff type, etc.  I would have to manually "add your own item specific" which would be quite cumbersome.  The only item specifics listed are brand, color, country and size type.  Not even size.  This applies to all browsers and the app because I've been searching for a solution.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Item specifics glitch in men's dress shirts category

This is in advanced  mode?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I'm having the same issue and it won't let me complete the listing. I've tried adding the specifics but still won't accept the listing. Anyone have a workaround? Thanks. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Having same issue in Womens sweaters. Tried to delete ebay app & reinstall with no fix!  Looking for a solution as well

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Are all using the ap? 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I'm using my desktop PC.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I"ve been listing books and the item specifics are gone. Can't list a subject and topic for example, nothing for illustrations, language, etc.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I just called eBay customer service and was told this is a site issue and they are working on a resolution. In the meantime, you have to list all the item specifics manually. The rep finished one for me so I should be able to "sell similar" and have the fields appear now. She said it could take 7-14 days for the fix, and people who call in will be given priority, so you might want to call.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I'm also having the same issue with womens sweaters. Please let me know if you find a workaround or solution!! Very frustrating!!! 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

You can manually enter the specifics for now, but I would call customer service so you can be on the priority list for the fix.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@lmselling wrote:
I just called eBay customer service and was told this is a site issue and they are working on a resolution. In the meantime, you have to list all the item specifics manually. The rep finished one for me so I should be able to "sell similar" and have the fields appear now. She said it could take 7-14 days for the fix, and people who call in will be given priority, so you might want to call.

How many can be added manually? 

I see space for only one.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Yes

Message 12 of 12
latest reply