cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It will take 2 days to get paid?????

This is ridiculous! I would rather pay the minuscule extra and go back to the old way with Paypal.

Ebay is charging more and giving less, I hope this company fails and goes out of business.

Message 1 of 152
latest reply
151 REPLIES 151

Re: It will take 2 days to get paid?????

Sigh, so if you had a yard sale at your home you would be okay with people taking stuff and saying give me your bank account info and I will give you money in a few days, unless it is the weekend then it will take longer.

Message 61 of 152
latest reply

Yes it is a tantrum. I was paid instantly before now there is a delay. Why is that better?

Message 62 of 152
latest reply

Oh, but this isn't a yard sale at your home. This is online sales. Sooo... 

Message 63 of 152
latest reply

You would be surprised how many people find a new job. Because when that happens it means the company is financially unstable. Guess Ebay is the same, and they need to hold cash, there sellers cash.

Message 64 of 152
latest reply

So exactly the point.

Message 65 of 152
latest reply

"Sigh, so if you had a yard sale at your home you would be okay with people taking stuff and saying give me your bank account info and I will give you money in a few days, unless it is the weekend then it will take longer."

No need for sighing,as stated,theres a big difference between a yard sale and selling online.so, kind of a poor comparison..

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 66 of 152
latest reply

umm and your point is? Would you be happy with taking a month for people to pay you for stuff they take from your yard sale?

Message 67 of 152
latest reply

Umm poor luck? So Walmart should allow people to go to their stores and just take stuff and pay in 2 days, unless it is the weekend then they can pay next week.

Message 68 of 152
latest reply

Sigh, they just want sheep it seems. Who will take anything they are given. Just want for 20% fees, but I know you will be happy because you will "adapt" to paying higher fees.

Message 69 of 152
latest reply

Accept/Adjust/Adapt? Let us see if Walmart will do this, allow customers to take stuff and pay in 2days.

Accept/Adjust/Adapt = Sheep

Message 70 of 152
latest reply

"You would be surprised how many people find a new job. Because when that happens it means the company is financially unstable. Guess Ebay is the same, and they need to hold cash, there sellers cash."

You really should get your facts straight before you post.Ebay is not "holding" your cash, Adyen is processing the payment,and a bank transfer can take three to five days.its fine that you would rather leave,than even try MP, your choice, but at least be accurate with the things you post..it just adds to the MP confusion on the boards.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 71 of 152
latest reply

Sadly it seems to be the case.

Message 72 of 152
latest reply

Yup I do . When a company gets to be this controlling, it is time for it to collapse and something to take it's place. So you are okay with this change fine, what if they decide to got to weekly payouts? Monthly? Where is the line for you?

Message 73 of 152
latest reply

So they chose a bad solution. Paypal was instant, and since that is no longer available they should have done something to maintain the same level of service.

Message 74 of 152
latest reply

But Amazon require for me to pay for stuff right away, why not let me pay in a few days?

Message 75 of 152
latest reply