cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have finished the Updates with Category and Item Specifics – Could you perhaps

Give Me Back My Koala

images.jpg

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 1 of 201
latest reply
200 REPLIES 200

Re: If you have finished the Updates with Category and Item Specifics – Could you perhaps

Yay! I’ve really missed those “You’ve never sold anything, how would you know” retorts.

Message 181 of 201
latest reply

Re: If you have finished the Updates with Category and Item Specifics – Could you perhaps

@releasethekraken_1 wrote:

Yay! I’ve really missed those “You’ve never sold anything, how would you know” retorts.

@downunder-61 

When I "apprehensively" clicked on the I accept button I was waiting to hear the theme music to Welcome Back Kotter.  I hoped, but it didn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm3KTa601s&t=21s

For your musical enjoyment!!!

-Lotz

Cheers theme music would have worked too!!  😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0VQOHX7lM

Message 182 of 201
latest reply

The part in there I was apprehensive about is when it said allow the ebay community to act on my behalf.  Now, I hope none of you guys in here decide to mess with my account..."on my behalf". 😐

Message 183 of 201
latest reply

I just wonder how many WON'T "agree", especially new posters......

Message 184 of 201
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

I probably wouldn't have either had I not read about it in the chat yesterday.  I really don't understand that one part at all.  I understand allowing my information to be seen, but I really don't want anyone actually doing anything with it. 

Message 185 of 201
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

The part in there I was apprehensive about is when it said allow the ebay community to act on my behalf.  Now, I hope none of you guys in here decide to mess with my account..."on my behalf". 😐

Cue Twilight Zone movie for that option!! Okay....I promise not to!!! Feel better?? 🤔

-Lotz

Message 186 of 201
latest reply

Crazy agreement!  But I braved it!

It's good to see some things returning to normal!

Message 187 of 201
latest reply

@craftyjojo1220 wrote:

Crazy agreement!  But I braved it!

It's good to see some things returning to normal!

There is NO NORMAL when dealing with eBay or Khoros 😁🙄

Message 188 of 201
latest reply

So....what is purpose of the Agreement?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 189 of 201
latest reply

Yaaaaaay!!! I agreed to tell everybody to 'GO AWAY' again. It's a good day! 😃

Message 190 of 201
latest reply

Said id agree not sure what f or.

Message 191 of 201
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

That would mean we wouldn't see the links to those OPs' listings and feedback profiles ... which is what was frustrating me more than the missing avatars.  🙁

Message 192 of 201
latest reply

Hey @downunder-61 

Most of us have gotten our avatar back.  The poor koala is waiting for your 'agreement' in order to resurface.  PLEASE ... bring him/her back.  I can't bear and more of the critter's tears!   LOL

Message 193 of 201
latest reply

@john*deere1945 wrote:

Said id agree not sure what f or.

I would think that Khoros wants more liberty to gather information than the original agreement with ebay offered.  The information is power and, considering the other places that use Khoros, I would think that the info from ebay sellers would come in quite handy, and be quite valuable.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 194 of 201
latest reply

Just for info........Sheila has posted that there are problems.......including not being able to sign in in order to post....or see read/unread threads.   I experienced it and it took 5 x of clicking on the sign in icon/on the grant agreement/then back to the sign in (where I still wasn't signed in)......to get signed in.....

just in case someone thinks the board is broken...........

Message 195 of 201
latest reply