Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How can I talk to an actual customer representative and not an endless loop of chat with a program?

I am finding it very hard to talk to a customer representative. How can I talk to an actual customer representative and not an endless loop of chat with a useless computer program that does not help me? Maybe someone can help me here. I was told from...

Counterfeit Item Policies VeRO Policies

I'm getting absolutely terrorized by counterfeit item policies VeRO policies trademark infringements etc. I've sold on eBay for years. I switch around product types to keep things fresh and depending on what deals I can find. Around this time last ye...

Missing listings

Has anyone noticed listings disappear from their actives that have not sold? I'm missing about 45 in the last couple of hours. I haven't sold anything or ended anything. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. Thanks

Suing eBay

Buyer claims I sent empty box. Then decided in the buyers favor because he filed a police report. I try to appeal case but they simply won’t let me appeal. Now I had to shut down my business and I’ve been doing business on here since 2009. Has anybod...

Resolved! Buyer failed to change his shipping address, item sent to old address through eBay shipping

Buyer failed to change his shipping address, item sent to old address through eBay shipping tool. Now the buyer contacted eBay saying he didn't receive item, subsequently eBay placed a hold on my seller account which put me in the red. The buyer mess...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to return because they changed their mind

So I sold a 10700k a couple of weeks ago and the buyer wants to return it for a refund because they changed their mind. I'm not too sure what to do as eBay says I'm not obligated to accept a return for this item. What do I do?

Resolved! Am I able to Change my product category?

Hi friends,I have started a new eBay selling account one month ago. I started to sell under the clothing, shoes, and accessories category. Up to now no more impression. Therefore can I change my category into the home and garden category?.

Ebay buyer attempting a scam

So an ebay buyer sent me an offer for 79.99 which is roughly how much the listing is if you do the buy it now. So far the buyer hasn't paid and now given me "his" phone number and an email address and i know this is a scam. Reminded the buyer that of...

Christmas Vintage Greeting Cards - Tye-Sil - any value

Hi all, I've gotten ahold of a small stack of vintage Christmas cards, from a Canadian outfit, Tye-Sil. The cards are all unused and look older. Each is priced at $1.25. They each have a UPC code on the back, but I can't find a match anywhere for the...

IMG_1049[1].JPG

Facility Unknown???

What does tracking :Processed through USPS facility unknown 02323" mean? Sent Priority and should have been delivered by now. Thanks

Business Policies

When I go to one of my listings, the business policies change to the default setting. I have to reset the shipping if it's something other than the default. Anyone know how to make it stop.Thanks in advance

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recalled items

How do you suppose Ebay picks to end listings for recalled items? I understand doing so. I had Shrek glasses from McDonald's listed and did not realize they were recalled. I do not look up everything I sell to see if there was a recall on it. So, yes...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors