cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so EXCITED!!!...I have watchers with zero views!!!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: I'm so EXCITED!!!...I have watchers with zero views!!!

No big deal - I've had sales with 0 views. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

You can add items to your watch list from the search page without viewing the listing. It's not an error if that's what you're thinking.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

All my page views have disappeared this morning.  I have tried the Ebay app on my phone, my desktop, and my IPad.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Given 1 item had 179 views yesterday...I respectfully disagree.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@lovtaco0 wrote:

You can add items to your watch list from the search page without viewing the listing. It's not an error if that's what you're thinking.

@lovtaco0

Please explain how.  Thank you!

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

It's an option in the "Customize ..." menu on the search results page.  About half of the items on my Watch list are listings that I haven't actually opened yet.

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.28.18 AM.png

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@nawlinsron2

Hi, I only use my Store Manager Active list with columns for watchers and views. Is that what you are talking about? We all know watchers don't show on the actual listing anymore. I never put anything into my watch list unless I am "watching" something I may want to buy or see how that listing ends up as a final price? Sorry if I sound stupid, but I just do the bare bones here without a lot of fluff. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Same here except I only have watchers on 2 items. Yesterday there was about 10 with watchers and today I have actaully less than zero views on everying; there is a " -- " where there used to be the number of views. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I'm beginning to think that there's a glitch in their algorithm which tells them that glitches improve sales.
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

The "--" view count glitch has always been a random issue, it fixes itself in a few refreshes of the page usually, and doesn't reflect your true view or watch count.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:  @nobody*s_perfect

It's an option in the "Customize ..." menu on the search results page.  About half of the items on my Watch list are listings that I haven't actually opened yet.

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.28.18 AM.png

Thank you!  I had no idea.  Actually if this is available, it should just be available without doing this, IMO.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

The "--" is still going on - no fix in sight I suppose. This glitch is fixed quicker than this, normally.
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Something weird is happening here

😔 

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@ag47silver-us wrote:
The "--" view count glitch has always been a random issue, it fixes itself in a few refreshes of the page usually, and doesn't reflect your true view or watch count.

And that's true even when the views/watchers ARE showing lol

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 15 of 16
latest reply