cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Form Will Not Let Me Add 2nd Category?? Anyone else

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems trying to list in 2 categories? Everytime I try and add the 2nd Cat the Ist selection sticks and I can't refine the rest of the categories. Today has been nothing but issues with the seller hub, Hub not adding up daily totals, my ebay page not correctly updating auctions and solds. I guess I will save myself some money if I can't list in multile categories. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@ekmadonna wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems trying to list in 2 categories? Everytime I try and add the 2nd Cat the Ist selection sticks and I can't refine the rest of the categories. Today has been nothing but issues with the seller hub, Hub not adding up daily totals, my ebay page not correctly updating auctions and solds. I guess I will save myself some money if I can't list in multile categories. Hope this gets fixed soon.

That happened to me a couple times Thursday.  I finally got around it by using the Search Categories link, and running a search until it offered me the one I wanted. 

Everything is glitchy around here these days, they're "fixing" and "improving" stuff again.

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, same issue with me. Glad to see I am not alone, though sorry you are having issues.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply