Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Using images in the title of an auction.

Does Ebay allow you to use images in your listing title? For example, the small red apple in this listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-13-Apple-MacBook-Pro-3-5-GHz-i7-512-SSD-HD-16GB-RAM-Warranty-New/292587653205?hash=item441f954855:g:ZqIAAOSwQ7haz...

Nothing sells anymore...

Wow, has this place changed... listings don't sell, they hardly get any views... I remember a time when you could list a pair of dirty socks and they would sell, now, you're lucky if it gets 5 views...I guess there are several reasons for this. Ebay ...

listing a vibrator We Vibe 4 Plus Pink

My item was deleted because eBay indicated it did not meet ebay guidelines and should be listed in the following categoryEverything Else > Adult Only category including: Yet when you do a search for keywords: We Vibe 4 Plus PinkEverything Else shows ...

When will TRS status go away if you don't offer free returns?

I have switched to free returns to remain a Top Rated Seller in the hopes that my listings will stand out. When I looked at listings this morning there are still many stores showing the TRS icon who don't offer free returns. Any idea when those store...

Getting almost twice as much email notifications than before

We get email notifications for successful listing of a new auction, when an auction sells or doesn't sell. I've been getting notifications "Item sold!" and "Sale Confirmed," the latter being redundant. Also redundant is after an "item not sold" is a ...

Buyer refuses to open Ebay return for refund

A buyer wanted to return something saying it didn't fit. I said yes, and told them to open a return within ebay saying it doesn't fit and I'll give them their refund. Buyer just went and sent the item back to me and when it arrived they asked for the...

Users leaving reviews of items and I have no recording of them purchasing

Recently a few of my listings have been getting horrible negative reviews, by unverified users. When I look up these users in previous purchases, they do not show up, I have no record of even ever selling to them, How is it they are able to leave a r...

$1 Final Value Fee PROMO

Hello,I sold an item on $1 Final Value fee promo and I got charged only $1 Final Value fee which is fine. However, the buyer turned out to be an unpaying buyer. I am wondering, if I do a SECOND CHANCE OFFER to next highest bidder, will the promo of $...

Listing in bulk but want an option for the buyer to buy all for one price?

Good afternoon! I am about to list some plates I've acquired (6 in total) and I was going to bulk list them as someone may only want one. I would like though to offer a set price for all six if someone would want to buy them all. Can you have these t...

Missed that day at Sesame Street

One of these things is not like the others, One of these things doesn't belong, Can you tell which thingeBay is just trying to help.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Times' Running Out! Remember, Today is the Last Day to Close and/or Downgrade Your Store w/o Penalty

eBay announced in the Spring 2018 Update that any sellers wishing to cancel/downgrade their stores could do so without having to pay any early termination fees if they took action from May 1 - May 31. Today's the last day to take advantage of this of...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors