cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't seem to reach anyone at eBay.

Any help section I click on only has automated chat, and typing agent into the chat box isn't bringing up anything, or even saying live support is not available.

The only time I get a phone or chat option is if I click on a section related to buying.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: I can't seem to reach anyone at eBay.

You will get the best advice by writing what your issue is on this forum. Loads of experienced buyers and sellers on here. You can also use social media to contact someone at eBay, Facebook or Twitter. Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

try going into help from the "payments" tab (the Help and Contact link is in small print at the bottom of the page). i've been able to get call-backs every time i follow this route. once you get an agent, they'll help with anything, not just payment issues.  good luck!!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

eBay thinks the question you have or the topic you are searching for help on does not warrant person to person communication (maybe because the answer is right there on the help pages).

Buyers get top level service because they are the most important and when they call it's usually an issue they really need help with (if for no other reason than buyer are not expected to know all the rules as well as sellers should).

A huge share of the questions on this board can be answered by the Help pages which anyone who is regular seller should be able to find without assistance.

What type of help do you need? Maybe you can get the answer right here.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@jack_bucks_ghost wrote:

try going into help from the "payments" tab (the Help and Contact link is in small print at the bottom of the page). i've been able to get call-backs every time i follow this route. once you get an agent, they'll help with anything, not just payment issues.  good luck!!

Hey that worked, thanks!

For others asking, it's a feedback issue so only eBay can handle that.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@bargainsandbaubles wrote:

For others asking, it's a feedback issue so only eBay can handle that.

Oh you'd be surprised of the feedback issues we've fixed here ourselves....

Don't be so quick to dismiss us 🙂

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@bargainsandbaubles 

Just had a look, a buyer actually left you a neutral because they ''didn't get positive FB'' from you!!

I knew those types are out there, but to actually see it makes it real, I have no words...................

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@downunder-61 wrote:

@bargainsandbaubles 

Just had a look, a buyer actually left you a neutral because they ''didn't get positive FB'' from you!!

I knew those types are out there, but to actually see it makes it real, I have no words...................

😮

I am really sloooooooow leaving feedback. Maybe I should speed that part up from now on? But wow....just...wow....

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I've been able to get call-backs every time I comply with this path. When you get an agent, they will help with something, no longer simply charge problems.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@firesteel_surplus wrote:

@downunder-61 wrote:

@bargainsandbaubles 

😮

I am really sloooooooow leaving feedback. Maybe I should speed that part up from now on? But wow....just...wow....

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

That's what I try to tell sellers who "don't leave it, til I get it".......it can/does happen............and ebay won't delete it.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply