cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOST 680 BUCKS ON A FRAUD CC CHARGEBACK.PAYPAL TOOK THE MONEY

I GOT TO THE TOP BRASS AT U.S.P.S  NTERNAL AFFAIRS INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION IN WASHINGTON DC. ABOUT STOLEN ITEMS AND NO SELLER PROTECTION FROM EBAY OR PAYPAL WHEN THE SELLER HAS PROOF ON CHARGE BACKS BEING  ALLOWED UNDER STRICT POLICIES PROCEDURES AND CONDITIONS.  PAYPAL AND EBAY..LOOK IT UP CAREFULLY.

THEY ARE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS ONE PARTICULAR NY POST OFFICE.. ONE  POST OFFICE. SO HOLD ON PEOPLE..WE MIGHT HAVE A CASE.

I NOW KNOW I CAN HAVE MY ATTORNEY SUBPOENA THE CARRIER WHO HAD THE ITEM IN HIS HAND LAST... AND SAID HE LEFT A NOTE.. DOUBT IT. THE BUYER AND I WATCHED AS THE ITEM SAT..IN TRANSIT FOR OVER A WEEK..THE ITEM NEVER RETURNED BACK TO THE POST OFFICE FOR RE DELIVERY..GOT IT  DID NOT GET SCANNED AND PUT IN A BIN.. AND THEN 14 DAYS I CALLED AND THE NUMBER WENT TO A FAX..THEN I WAS STUCK AS THE BUYER TOO. WATCHED IT SIT..IN TRANSIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK..WAIT A MINUTE.,..ITS..STOLEN. ..IT NEVER MADE IT BACK TO THE POST OFFICE. GOTCHA. I WILL SIMPLY SUE YOU IN QUEENS SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR THE MISSING ITEM. 

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: I LOST 680 BUCKS ON A FRAUD CC CHARGEBACK.PAYPAL TOOK THE MONEY

WHY..SHE DID NOT HAVE THE WATCH..GIVE HER A REFUND..?AFTER 60 DAYS..FIRST PAYPAL LIES ALOT..AND EBAY IS WORSE.CALLING ME THE BUYER TWICE..DUMB AS A STUMP.

I KNOW TO INSURE .IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER 13 BUCKS AND 3..17 MORE ON TOP OF THE FEES THEY GET..FORGET IT..I WONT PAY IT..AND NOW YOU ARE FORCED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE SELLERS PROTECTION BOTH WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL WILL NOT COVER YOU ON A CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK EVEN WHEN THE ITEM MADE IT TO HER DOOR.OMG.  .THEY DONT EVEN TRY AND FIGHT..THEY JUST DONT WANT TO BE OUT THE MONEY..WELL IT WENT TO COLLECTIONS AND I AM LEGALLY DISABLED AND MAKE 11K A YEAR..TAKE A NUMBER COLLECTION AGENCY, . AND MY GUITAR CLASS OF 14 ALL CLOSED THE ACCOUNTS TODAY..AND I HAVE 55CHURCH TOMORROW AND THE 12 SINGING GROUP AND THE TOWN HALL CENSUS TO DO FOR ALL 200K IN TOWN..,BOY DROPPING LIKE FLIES..ALL RUNNING TO ETSY AND RL WHERE THE GIRLS ARE SO NICE. MERCHANT ACCOUNT, NO PAYPAL. LOVING IT.

Message 16 of 64
latest reply

WHAT

Message 17 of 64
latest reply

I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE HER IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN QUEENS NY TO RECOVER THE LOSS ETC. I WILL  SUBPOENA THE BUYER TO SHOW IN QUEENS COURT AND ANSWER WHY SHE NEVER WENT TO PICK UP A 680 ITEM. NEVER INSURED THE ITEM ,SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION..HMMM 

I HAVE THE EVIDENCE THAT STANDS BEHIND ME IN THIS CASE AND WILL PRESENT MY FINDINGS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I HOPE SHE DOES NOT WORK DAYS.. I AM DISABLED AND HEARINGS ARE IN THE DAYTIME.

Message 18 of 64
latest reply

@neomant wrote:

NOPE THEY SIDED WITH THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY..IS THIS A SCAM...?

You took a gamble with the Postal Office and didn't get insurance. You self insured. 

You should at least get the automatic insurance with priority mail. 

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 19 of 64
latest reply

THATS WHY I AM ON RUBY AND OTHER SITES LESS FEES AND FRIENDLY

Message 20 of 64
latest reply

AND THATS WHY I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND AM SELLING 2 TIMES AS MUCH ON OTHER SITES WITH LESS FEES.

Message 21 of 64
latest reply

HOWEVER MY NEW YORK FRIENDS SAY I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE HER IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN QUEENS NY TO RECOVER THE LOSS ETC. I WILL  SUBPOENA THE BUYER TO SHOW IN QUEENS COURT AND ANSWER WHY SHE NEVER WENT TO PICK UP A 680 ITEM. NEVER INSURED THE ITEM ,SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION..HMMM 

I HAVE THE EVIDENCE THAT STANDS BEHIND ME IN THIS CASE AND WILL PRESENT MY FINDINGS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I HOPE SHE DOES NOT WORK DAYS.. I AM DISABLED AND HEARINGS ARE IN THE DAYTIME.

Message 22 of 64
latest reply

Your going to sue her for an item she never recieved? Why didn't they leave it? It couldn't have been that big.

What is really going on here?

They left you positive feedback. 

Why do you think they sell insurance?

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 23 of 64
latest reply

@neomant wrote:

I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE HER IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN QUEENS NY TO RECOVER THE LOSS ETC. I WILL  SUBPOENA THE BUYER TO SHOW IN QUEENS COURT AND ANSWER WHY SHE NEVER WENT TO PICK UP A 680 ITEM. NEVER INSURED THE ITEM ,SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION..HMMM 

Good luck with that. The buyer didnt need to buy insurance. That was YOUR responsibility. It is your responsibilty to get the item to the buyer. its your problem if the item doesnt get delivered to the buyer. How would you feel, on your limited budget, if you spent $680 dollars on something that never got to you and the seller said to bad its your problem? Would you not want your money back? Of course you would...

It was your choice to forgo buying insurance. If you had of bought insurance, you would get your money back on a lost package.  Ebay policy makes the seller responsible for this, not the buyer.

Message 24 of 64
latest reply

Just to add. If you shipped it priority mail, you get an automatic 50 bucks in insurance. If it never shows delivered, you can get the 50 bucks. Although, you never really said the time periods involved. It could very likely be on its way back to you if it was never picked up from the post office. It takes longer on the way back.

Oh... and the title of this thread... Thats not a fraud CC Chargeback. Thats exactly what chargebacks where designed for. When you dont receive what you pay for and the person/business refuses to make it right.

Message 25 of 64
latest reply

So, although you say you have no money for food or pills, you have enough to pay for a small claims court case? And to pay to subpoena someone?

ETA: Oh, I see you say you're selling twice as much on other sites. Good. Now you can pay for food and pills.

Message 26 of 64
latest reply

"I KNOW TO INSURE .IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER 13 BUCKS AND 3..17 MORE ON TOP OF THE FEES THEY GET..FORGET IT..I WONT PAY IT.."

---

That's the part that bothers me.

My gramma would have called this:  "penny wise and pound foolish".

sorry this happened to you,

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 27 of 64
latest reply

Your loss is between you and the carrier. The carrier you chose. They do offer insurance for such problems, but since you are contracting with them, it is up to you to get it or take the risk yourself.

This is not a problem with ebay nor with PayPal....It lies with you and the carrier you chose

Message 28 of 64
latest reply

@neomant wrote:

HOWEVER MY NEW YORK FRIENDS SAY I HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE HER IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN QUEENS NY TO RECOVER THE LOSS ETC. I WILL  SUBPOENA THE BUYER TO SHOW IN QUEENS COURT AND ANSWER WHY SHE NEVER WENT TO PICK UP A 680 ITEM. NEVER INSURED THE ITEM ,SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION..HMMM 

I don't understand why you think you can sue a buyer because of something that the USPS had in their possession. Regardless of why she didn't pick up the package, it isn't against the law to not pick up a package.

I also don't understand why you seem to think buyers are responsible for buying insurance on packages that you ship. This is 2017, not 2000 when I think sellers were able to put buying insurance off on the buyer on eBay.

One more thing I don't understand, why can't you spend some of the money you make on Etsy and Ruby Lane on food and medication? Why would you opt to starve and go without your pills for days on end?

Message 29 of 64
latest reply

THATS WHY I AM ON RUBY AND OTHER SITES LESS FEES AND FRIENDLY

I'm sorry, but if your buyers don't get their items, they aren't going to help you either.

Message 30 of 64
latest reply