cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOST 680 BUCKS ON A FRAUD CC CHARGEBACK.PAYPAL TOOK THE MONEY

I GOT TO THE TOP BRASS AT U.S.P.S  NTERNAL AFFAIRS INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION IN WASHINGTON DC. ABOUT STOLEN ITEMS AND NO SELLER PROTECTION FROM EBAY OR PAYPAL WHEN THE SELLER HAS PROOF ON CHARGE BACKS BEING  ALLOWED UNDER STRICT POLICIES PROCEDURES AND CONDITIONS.  PAYPAL AND EBAY..LOOK IT UP CAREFULLY.

THEY ARE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS ONE PARTICULAR NY POST OFFICE.. ONE  POST OFFICE. SO HOLD ON PEOPLE..WE MIGHT HAVE A CASE.

I NOW KNOW I CAN HAVE MY ATTORNEY SUBPOENA THE CARRIER WHO HAD THE ITEM IN HIS HAND LAST... AND SAID HE LEFT A NOTE.. DOUBT IT. THE BUYER AND I WATCHED AS THE ITEM SAT..IN TRANSIT FOR OVER A WEEK..THE ITEM NEVER RETURNED BACK TO THE POST OFFICE FOR RE DELIVERY..GOT IT  DID NOT GET SCANNED AND PUT IN A BIN.. AND THEN 14 DAYS I CALLED AND THE NUMBER WENT TO A FAX..THEN I WAS STUCK AS THE BUYER TOO. WATCHED IT SIT..IN TRANSIT FOR ANOTHER WEEK..WAIT A MINUTE.,..ITS..STOLEN. ..IT NEVER MADE IT BACK TO THE POST OFFICE. GOTCHA. I WILL SIMPLY SUE YOU IN QUEENS SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR THE MISSING ITEM. 

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I LOST 680 BUCKS ON A FRAUD CC CHARGEBACK.PAYPAL TOOK THE MONEY

63 REPLIES 63

If I am reading this correctly then you are accusing the USPS delivery person of stealing it.

So it was not ebay or paypal's fault.

Message 2 of 64
latest reply

Why didn't you just refund the buyer?

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 3 of 64
latest reply

Didn't they honor the insurance claim?

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 4 of 64
latest reply

That's what insurance is for.

You are the one who hired USPS.

It's not at all clear what kind of protection you expect from Ebay or Paypal. This story doesn't seem covered by the things they promise to cover.

Furthermore, if it was stolen by a USPS employee, it was not fraud by buyer. It was theft by the USPS, and the USPS is who you have a beef with.

Message 5 of 64
latest reply

Apparently, the buyer decided not to buy insurance or delivery confirmation. That's what the OP said in another thread. At least I believe these are related. Either that or the OP is out quite a bit of money.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/PAYPAL-CHARGE-BACK-LEFT-ME-STARVING/m-p/27165335

Message 6 of 64
latest reply

I AM NO DETECTIVE..BUT AFTER THE ORANGE CARD WAS LEFT IN THE BOX FOR THEM TO COME GET THE ITEM..AND THEY ARE STELLAR BUYERS AND BUY ALL THE TIME AND ARE ALWAYS HOME. MEANING THEY DID NOT KNOCK..AND STATE "NOTE WAS LEFT". MAYBE..DONT MATTER..YOU STILL HAVE MY ITEM..GUARD IT AND THEN BRING THE FLAT RATE PRIORITY MAIL BOX BACK TO THE POST OFFICE TO BE SCANNED FOR RE DELIVERY..NOPE, IT SAT IN TRANSIT..GONE.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT USPS EMPLOYEE ON HIS ROUTE IS TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RULES AND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. AND THATS WHERE THE WHOLE THING STINKS. HE WAS THE  LAST PERSON TO HAVE THE BOX... HEY RIGHT , HE COULD HAVE HAD  A SUPERVISOR WHO TOOK  IT..WHO KNOWS. ITS THE FACT THAT ITS GONE FROM THE WH  NY  POST OFFICE AND WAS NEVER DELIVERED AND GOT LOST. I WANT MY MONEY. I DONT GIVE UP EASY.

Message 7 of 64
latest reply

Is this the same case where you didn't insure the package?  And didn't refund the buyer?

Message 8 of 64
latest reply

ITS THE FACT THAT ITS GONE FROM THE WH  NY  POST OFFICE AND WAS NEVER DELIVERED AND GOT LOST. I WANT MY MONEY. I DONT GIVE UP EASY.

You need to take this up with the USPS.  No one here stole your money, nor offered coverage for the possibility that the USPS would steal it.

Message 9 of 64
latest reply

@takikawa4 wrote:

Apparently, the buyer decided not to buy insurance or delivery confirmation. That's what the OP said in another thread. At least I believe these are related. Either that or the OP is out quite a bit of money.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/PAYPAL-CHARGE-BACK-LEFT-ME-STARVING/m-p/27165335

Apparently the buyer didn't need insurance, The seller did.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 10 of 64
latest reply

Smart buyer. They never need insurance or delivery confirmation. Both are for the safety of the SELLER.

Message 11 of 64
latest reply

I CAREFULLY WATCHED THE TRACKING TO NY..IT ARRIVED 2 DAYS LATER..SHE GOT A NOTE TO PICK UP..I STILL DONT THINK NOTE WAS LEFT,  SHE ALSO HAD TRACKING AND KNEW IT WAS AT POST OFFICE SAYING OUT FOR DELIVERY FOR 5 DAYS THEN INTRANSIT...SHE WAITED 7 DAYS AND FILED A SECOND CLAIM AGAINST ME SAYING I NEVER SENT THE WATCH.AND THAT HELD IT UP.9 DAYS..NOW IN THE SYSTEM IT SHOWS ITEM IN STILL TRANSIT AND  NOT DELIVERED..WHY ON AN EXPENSIVE ITEM SHE DID NOT ASK IF THE BOX WAS THERE.. AFTER SHE FILED A FIRST CLAIM TOOK 14 DAYS, THEN ANOTHER FOR NON SHIPPING, 2 WEEKS WENT BY..NOW 60 DAYS AND NO RECOURSE WITH PAYPAL ,EBAY..NOONE.THEN THE DAY BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT SHE FILES AGAINST HER CC COMPANY AND PAYPAL RULES IN HER FAVOR AND PAYPAL .TOOK THE 680 BUCKS.ALL THE MONEY..I CANT SELL ON EBAY. NO RENT, NO FOOD, AND SHE SAYS I NEVER SENT IT WHEN I HAVE PROOF. WHY REFUND HER THE MONEY WHEN I AM IN THE RED FOR THE WATCH AND 680 BUCKS. THE MONEY AND BE OUT THE MISSING WATCH. GOD HELP ME I HAVE NOT EATEN IN 4 DAYS..THANKS PAYPAL FOR HAVING MY BACK. AND BOTH ACOUNTS ARE NOW IN COLLECTIONS. THEY EVEN TRIEDT TO GET ME TO PAY THE 35 ON THE PAYAPAL CARD TO KEEP IT..WHEN THEY KNEW THE ACCONT WAS CLOSED..DESPICABLE PEOPLE.  ETSY AND RUBY..A CLASSY PLACE.

Message 12 of 64
latest reply

NOPE THEY SIDED WITH THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY..IS THIS A SCAM...?

Message 13 of 64
latest reply

I don't get it, why did you get positive feedback on the sale on April 20?

Message 14 of 64
latest reply

It doesn't matter, at all, that you sent it in this kind of case.

It matters that it was not delivered to buyer.

That's what gives buyer the right to charge back to CC.  Pay by CC, get nothing, you get your money back.    CC bank takes money from Paypal.  Paypal takes it from you.   That's all there is, there ain't no more.

Message 15 of 64
latest reply