cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get rid of this guy?

I've posted about him before.  He's been my biggest buyer, he's probably spent $10k in the last 8 years.  Up until the last year or so he's been a good customer. The problem now is he comes in and scoops up all my auctions with no bidders at the very end, and then much of the time doesn't pay.  Last summer at one point he owed me $1500, all of which I had to write off and relist.  Then he bought them again.  And didn't pay.  Currently he has 9 outstanding auctions in addition to the 5 I canceled late last month because of non payment, totaling about $300.

I'm sure he gets non payment strikes and has his account suspended, but he just opens a new account.  His original account had over 25k feedback but now he has different accounts, all with very low feedback ratings.  I have my listings set to not allow anyone with non payment strikes but he always seems to have an account that can get past that.  It's like playing wack a mole - I can ban and report but he always has an account that he can use.  I'd have to count for sure but I think I've seen 8 or so in the last year.

I'm not sure what to do here.  He's costing me money and wasting my time.

Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

What's the "Pareto rule"?

Message 91 of 95
latest reply

Quote: "ALMOST a month old".

Message 92 of 95
latest reply

So you're suggestion that the OP go to this buyer's home -- and do what, exactly? 

Message 93 of 95
latest reply

If he's "costing you money", why are you not cancelling, citing not paying as the reason?

The time wasting I have no suggestions for. 

Message 94 of 95
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 95 of 95
latest reply