Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

EBAY DOES NOTHING TO SUPPORT THEIR SELLERS

EBAY DOES NOTHING TO SUPPORT THEIR SELLERS. WITHOUT US, THERE WOULD BE NO EBAY. I'M ABOUT TO PULL ALL OF MY LISTINGS. THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE.They are making me refund this guy, because "He didn't know this was a kit."This is such and abuse of the ret...

CHARGING FOR GALLERY PLUS

When did Ebay start charging for Gallery Plus??Or is it a mistake. They charged me $1.00 each on 15 relists today.I hope it is a glitch.If it isnt I have 1100 items to change.Thanks for any info.

User avatar by Scout
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why is ebay so dumb?

Sure they have made billions great but their numbers are declining bcoz of the way they treat sellers. I've Been a top-rated seller all year. I paid $60k in fees to ebay, 5k per month the past 12 months while they do nothing but slap me with a zillio...

What is a VERO violation

I sold a used Men's Polo Ralph Lauren Harrington Bomber Jacket and Ebay sent me a message stating that the listing was removed (already sold) due to a VERO violation. It was what I said it was and it was used. How is this a violation.

buyer offering to pay with money order

auction ends buyer sends message he doesn't have paypal and wants to pay with money order. i'm in managed payments, isn't this against ebay policy? buyer has good fb

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Item not received, payment on hold, what to do now?

For the first time ever, I got hit with an Item Not Received, but item showing Delivered. The funds are on hold. I shipped it via Fedex Home Ground via label printed from eBay, so tracking # is already attached to the auction. Not knowing what to do ...

change bank account

I wanted to ask if I can change the bank account to the existing account that I have and some other information because I am thinking of changing the format in my company and I don't want to lose the feedback that I have had for so many years without...

Язык объявления

Добрый день, я только начинаю продавать на ebay. На каком языке лучше давать объявление и описание товара?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mandolin Questions 1970's

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I need help identifying my Mandolin. My dad gave it to meearly 70's. He wanted me to take lessons. (Unfortunately I never did) I cannot find a brand or anything on it?If anyone has any info I would app...

MA1.jpg MA2.jpg MA4.jpg MA3.jpg

How to leave Feedback for a non-paying bidder?

I have a buyer that didn't pay and clicked on "Report Buyer" to start the process. I don't have the icon to leave Feedback?I know I can only leave (+) feedback , but wanted to let other sellers know that buyer doesn't pay. Any suggestions?

Ebay not letting me upload my photo ID

After 23 years, I stopped selling on ebay long ago due to fraud, but I still have outstanding funds due me. Ebay won't let me access these funds until I provide them with a photo ID and my social security number or tax ID. Since EVERTHING gets hacked...

Resolved! Ebay charging fees on State Taxes

Yes, this is not the first thread on this issue. I have a question that the other posts haven't been able to answer so maybe someone could fill me in before this thread gets pulled. I totally understand ebay's need for compensation to handle the back...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors