cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Me Find My Missing Counteroffer Button

For the past few days my Counteroffer button is missing.  I will receive an offer from a buyer and my only choices are to Accept or Decline.  I have been declining with a message to the buyer that I can't counter because my button is missing in case they want to resubmit a better offer but they probably think I am nuts.  This seems to happen every few months.  Wish it could get fixed eBay ....... I'm losing sales over not being able to counter.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Help Me Find My Missing Counteroffer Button

Short term fix.    The buyer has the option of making more than one offer.   When you message him tell 

him what you would accept and he can make that offer and you can accept.

You can also set your listings up to automatically accept or decline a dollar amount.   

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@funfinds0 ,

How are you losing sales without the counteroffer button. You can always just accept the offers. Buyers don’t always accept counteroffers. 

What am I missing?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I am getting super low offers.  Like $5 on a $50 item.  I normally will counteroffer and we can usually work out a more reasonable price.  Because I cannot counter, I can either take the $5 or I just have to push decline which closes the chance for any negotiation and therefore lost sales.  Counteroffers work for me all day long.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply