cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store cannot be seen after a Vero restriction

I am in need of serious help!! I am not new to eBay. I have been selling full-time for well over five years. Had my account for 22 years! I got a vero restriction 15 days ago. It was a 7 day  restriction and after that 7th day they reinstated my listings. You can see my listings in the seller hub. Everything is active and everything is functioning as it should be in there. The  problem is for potential buyers. It says my store is sold out. Zero listings (I have over 2500 listings)!!!! I have made 29 phone calls to eBay and only answer I can get is they’re working on it. It is been eight days !! Has anybody ever heard of this? Does anybody know a solution for this? 

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Are you sure you don’t have your store in time out mode? Other than that, I have no solution. You could try messaging eBay reps on eBay for Business on Facebook. See if they can help. 

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

I also see the sold out banner but then you also have 3 featured products??

ETA: When I click on the featured products nothing happens

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Can you post an item number so we can go directly to the item page and see what happens @jemsbyjen?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

C4D96C59-1980-416B-AB14-B835F0F40990.png

 here is a specific item. 

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

Yep, I know! Totally crazy!!

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

I am able to bring up some stuff on past feedback with items still available for sale. 

Unfortunately, eBay doesn't always say what you might have done.

Can you list a new item for sale? See what happens. Listing a new item might give you some insight what is going on.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

I can list new items and they will show active in the seller hub but you still cannot see them in the store. I also ended a couple of hundred listings and did they sell similar in that didn’t help either. 😞

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

If your items are showing in "active" have you checked the Quantity Listed?

Perhaps eBay reinstated them with zero inventory (if you used the Out Of Stock option).

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

From what I seen all quantities are correct. 

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

I clicked on a feedback of past item sold...eyeglasses...just got a private offer of 14 % off from your store in an email....eye glasses were still available for me to buy...and eye glasses ad showing up as normal.

Then it states 'this store has no inventory available in your location".....this might help.

Really seems everything working...but not showing.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

I sent the offer lol. I have sold a few things and that is because people had it already in their carts. But yes, no inventory shows in the store! It’s the craziest thing ever. I just hope they fix it soon. 😞

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I can pull up that item and purchase it.

The way this is displaying (featured items still show and buyers with direct item numbers or items on their watch list can still buy) is consistent with sellers that are restricted but not on temp suspension.

So for whatever reason, your account is still restricted in some capacity.

Try contacting eBay CS on facebook or twitter by sending a DM.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

I know this is not a huge help but from my view as a buyer I see nothing listed so eBay has not unlocked some aspect of your account. Call in customer support is useless these days and they probably just told you "they are working on it" to get you off the phone and actually did nothing. Try going through the facebook connection these individuals seem to understand what they are doing and in some cases can actually fix a problem. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1682650106159.png

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Call me crazy, but I've been witnessing every attempt to stop or slow sales on eBay in every form and fashion. Maybe eBay is under attack or the cause, but I just experienced my worst day in sales in over 3 years. There is definitely a pattern of many seller's sales tanking.

Message 15 of 22
latest reply