cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First neg in a long time

I got my first neg in a long time. Buyer said he never got item and I never responded to questions. Tracking shows delivered to mailbox. So I reported the feedback and hopefully ebay will step in.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

First neg in a long time

You'll need to You should probably call eBay to have it removed. They certainly won't don't seem to ever look into it otherwise, even with a report, for me.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

First neg in a long time

hopefully you called to get it removed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

First neg in a long time

Did they open a case ? Their feedback states they never received the item, your tracking confirms they did, call and a good chance that should be removed, alternatively ask them to open an INR case, upload tracking you win, feedback removed.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

First neg in a long time

You'll need to You should probably call eBay to have it removed. They certainly won't don't seem to ever look into it otherwise, even with a report, for me.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

First neg in a long time

I called them and person I talked with saw that he had left the neg today and that it had been delivered and removed the feedback. She wondered if he had meant to give the neg to someone else.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

First neg in a long time

Glad it worked out ok for you!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

First neg in a long time

It could have been delivered to some random neighbor's house. It would be nice if you would help the buyer track it down. USPS is known for misdelivering packages. You only know it was delivered in their zip code. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply