cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

When buyers forget to provide feedback, is it OK to send them a feedback request?

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Feedback

@super_goods_599  eBay already pesters them (I wish they wouldn't) so it would be counter-productive for you also to ask them.  I know you want your numbers to get up there, but they will, it just takes a little time.

Overall for internet sales, feedback is only left about 30-35% of the time.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Feedback

It's ok to (ebay doesn't care), but it's a bad idea & you will get burned for it.   Don't do it.  You'll only annoy buyers & sooner or later one of them will take it out on your FB.   Don't poke the sleeping bear! 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

Ebay sends reminders to the buyer if they have not left feedback, so it is not necessary for you do so as well. You can if you choose, but in general, i wouldn't do it myself. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

Yeah, lots of times I just forget to leave FB.  I always find it a little annoying when sellers "push" me to leave them FB, even if I found the transaction 100% perfect.

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

How do you know which of your buyers forgot  to provide feedback? I'm with the gang that says let sleeping dogs lie.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

Feedback is not a requirement for buyers or sellers.  If they didn't leave you feedback, it's not a good idea to ask for them to post it.  Like others have posted, it's voluntary.  As long as your transaction went well, that's what really counts.  

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

@super_goods_599  eBay already pesters them (I wish they wouldn't) so it would be counter-productive for you also to ask them.  I know you want your numbers to get up there, but they will, it just takes a little time.

Overall for internet sales, feedback is only left about 30-35% of the time.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

I wouldn't.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 8 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

Just my opinion, but as a seller in here for 23 years, I actually get annoyed when someone asks me to 'leave feedback'. I always do to people who leave feedback for me, but I don't need to reminded.
I don't have an explanation, but I usually think "That's my decision - I don't need someone to ask me for it."

Your call.

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

ohh!!!! Thank You!!!!!!

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Feedback

Thanks for your guidance!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Feedback