Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Very Puzzled

I’m very puzzled. I have a 20 dollar gold piece that has been made into a necklace. A few weeks ago, I put it on auction. It sold for $2600.+. The winner of the auction never contacted me nor paid. So I reauctioned it off again, this time it sold for...

eBay wants too much personal info

I used to sell on eBay, under another acct #. When it was hacked I dropped eBay for a few years.Now I have a ton of hi quality books to sell.But eBay has changed.They want a lot of personal info. I've experienced id theft on-line, so am notabout to g...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 31 replies
  • 7 helpful

Should I accept this return request?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224798803687 Seller asking for return stating that listing claimed 256gb.Title and Description clearly state 128gb. However, having chosen "Sell one like this", the "item specifics" still has 256gb from the post I cloned. I t...

Item Specifics

Why do my item specifics keep disappearing from my items.I go thru all my items everything is up to date and then little by little they disappear and I have to go thru them again and re ad them again.This is a waste of my time what do I do

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stolen library books

Ebay is at risk of becoming a vehicle for the sale of stolen library books, if it is not already. Old books with library markings, often valuable ones, are frequently listed for sale on the Antiquarian Book site. Such books are typically marked as "E...

• 69 replies
  • 6 helpful

Items sometimes don't turn up in search?

I'm finding that lately some of my items don't seem to turn up when searched?They're showing on my Sell page, and they turn up if I search on the computer that listed them but not if searched elsewhere.Other items just like mine show up, but mine is ...

Message Offer System Fix

The system to send an offer through the message system has not worked for over a month. Is there any plan to FIX this? I get the button that shows with the message but always get a popup "Failed To Fetch". Are they hiring dogs to run the systems now?...

Shipping costs only partially paid

I have a buyer who only included 1/2 the published shipping costs. The funds are on hold pending my shipment of the item. When I try to cancel the order Ebay asks for a payment method that they can charge for the refund. I don't want to provide a cre...

buyer filing not received claim

Help. I have two people that have opened item not received cases. Both buyers have filed claims with the post office and ebay. I thought that the time frame for filing a claim was after 30 days but apparently not. I'm afraid that ebay will force me t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors